one

Jeongins pov

I was moving into my new apartment, I had a roommate- I hadn't met him yet but I knew his name was minho and he was close in age to me. I wandered down the hall and into the apartment, avoiding anywhere where my roommate may be and just making my way to the only free bedroom.

Once inside I shut the door and dumped my bags,I was hungry so I snuck to the kitchen to see what my roommate had in the fridge.

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle from the door "you don't need to sneak around, you live here."

I froze and turned to see Minho stood I the doorway with a smirk

minho was a korean man, he was 19 and had deep brown eyes, he was 5'9 and very strong with a slim but muscular build. He had a cat like nose and sharp features and dyed purple hair

I, on the other hand looked like an adorable fennec fox, I have a pretty smile that always made my eyes shut and, i have pale skin and dark fox like eyes. I also have cute cheek dimples. I too am korean but im 16 years old.

Minho looked down at me and said "if you're looking for food, the pantrys full of stuff for you to check out"

I smiled and ran off to the pantry and picked up some bread balls since I wasn't very hungry, these mini bread ball snacks should do the trick.

I sat on the couch and began to eat up, minho sat down too and offered me his hand- I shook it

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee minho" he smiled softly

"Nice to meet you too...I'm yang jeongin. I just started at this college what about you?"

"I've been here for..2 years" he replied "studying dance"

"Wow...I'm studying dance aswell" I smiled

This was jyp college, sometimes lucky people who dropped highschool to be here get picked to be in kpop groups.

Minho smiled and nodded "I can see you're going to pass , you're going to be a phenomenal dancer"

I giggled "how would you know"

"Cus I know talent when it's sitting right in front of me. Anyway, don't be shy and sneak around the house again. We're roommates and probably will be for a while, so don't be a stranger." He patted my shoulder and went back to his bedroom

I smiled and felt my cheeks her rosy

Why.

Why did my roommate have to be hot AND kind. If he was unkind it would be easy to nor crush on him, but no. He's perfect. Just my luck....