𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 ~ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊

Rylee Marigold POV

Dante is still holding me close. My body sank into his. I'm not going to fall for him. It feels like ages till a speaker goes off letting us know the lockdown has stopped. I quickly get out of the closet, grab my handbag, and walk out of the music room without speaking to Dante. I am so annoyed, he is meant to be my enemy why is he like that? it's stupid. AND HE CALLED ME RY, WHAT THE FUCK.  I walk around, and how the hell am I already lost? This school is so stupid.

I'm walking around, trying to find Lorelai. why is this school like a maze? I walk over to this boy and ask him "Excuse me? Could you tell me where the principal's office is?"

"Oh, you the new girl? Your majesty," he bows, chuckling softly. "yeah I can show you, my name is Ashton Thorton." 

"nice to meet you, Sir. Ashton." I smile. he looks at me and then starts walking down the hall. 

"so do you like this place? Have you made any friends?" Ashton looks at me.

"It's okay, I've met Dante Alejandro and Lorelai Rose. They are both nice." I look back at Ashton.

"Dante is my best friend. Been my friend since toddlers."  Ashton looks at me, he is the complete opposite of Dante, you can tell by the expression on his face and the way he acts. 

"That's nice," I smile. As I am walking with Ashton he bumps into someone and they start arguing. I look at them and start giggling, I cover my mouth. I see Lorelai and quickly walk over to her. "where have you been? I've been stuck walking around with this Ashton guy" I look at Lorelai. 

"lockdown happened then once it finished I went to find you in the music rooms and you weren't there," she looked confused. I smile. 

"So let's go get my timetable" I look at Lorelai, as we start walking towards the office. I walk into the office and get my timetable, locker code, and dorm room keys. Lorelai is so friendly, she reminds me of Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls, she is so pretty but also wants to be a perfect student. I walk to my dorm and my stuff is already inside the dorm, Lorelai leaves to go get some notes for me to catch up with. this room is amazing, it's a nice size I start sorting all my stuff out on my side of the bed. my roommate's side is all organized and tidy so I'm gonna make my side nice. I take my violin out of my case and put it on the stand its white with pink flowers painted on it.  I started organizing my books in a cart my father got me. I sort my bed out with a pink duvet. it feels like hours but I finished my dorm and it looks pretty and pink! I pick up my violin and start playing Cinnamon Girl by Lana del Ray. As I'm finished playing my song I hear a slow clap behind me i turn around and it's none other than Dante Alejandro. why is he in here? 

Dante Alejandros POV

i sit on my bed and look at the girl in front of me with her long blonde curls and the black bow in her hair as she plays her violin, it's magical. She soon finishes her piece and I clap my hands. She turns around her cheeks go a light shade of red i chuckle. "hello roommate." it looks like her jaw has hit the floor. "You're pretty you know that?" her face goes into a deep red. 

"Why are you here?" she says confusedly. 

"I'm your new roommate, your other roommate wanted to share a room with my roommate so I've been put into here. Enjoy," I smirk, sitting on the bed.

"that's not allowed- boys and girls can't share rooms?!" she looks worried.

"Daddy's money can get you anywhere in this school," I chuckle softly again as I get up, walking to my case and putting my guitar on its stand. this is gonna be fun. her side looks so girly and pink whereas mine is black and grey. She looks at me mortified, she puts her violin on the stand and completely blanks me, sitting on her bed and putting her headphones on. I'm assuming she's either listening to Lana del Ray or Taylor Swift as she has all the albums of each singer on her bookshelf. I can't lie Taylor Swift's music is good, but I'm not gonna tell anyone that. I sit down at my desk as I hear a knock on the door and Lorelai walks in and passes Rylee some books, I'm assuming it's work to catch up on. Lorelai looks at me gives me a weird look and walks out. 

"Dante, please could you pass me my laptop its on my desk?" Rylee asks politely, I get up grab her laptop and give her it. "thank you" she smiles. I walk back to my desk continuing to do homework. she looks so confused about the work Lai has given her.

"do you need some help?" I look at her.

"yes please, I don't understand any of this," she asks politely. I get up walk towards her sit on her bed and start helping her. She looks less and less confused when I'm explaining it, I didn't know she did ballet until I saw the medals and trophies on a shelf next to her bed. 

It's been a couple of hours, and I helped Rylee with her work we talked for a bit and now we are having a debate on which Artic Monkey song is the best. I know I'm meant to hate her but she is so kind and pretty. I feel a head on my shoulder and she's fallen asleep on me. Rylee Marigold has fallen asleep on me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢:

Hi everyone, hope you enjoy this chapter. Chapter 4 should be out later tonight. thank you for your patience. Go check my Instagram as I'm going to make a Spotify playlist for this story also please can you boost this story? if you have the time post it on your Instagram or your TikTok i would appreciate it. 

---------> Instagram: s0phxxox

---------> TikTok: s0phxxox + heartsfrom.soph