~5~

Enids POV

I watched Wednesdays eyes widen as her mother stormed out of the room.
Apparently, she was going to check the security cameras from last night as she suspects wednesday has been smoking.
To be honest,it sounds like something wednesday would do so. I'm not surprised if she did.
I wish she would just admit it, though, so we could all move on.
Wednesday is still underage for smoking, so I'm guessing she's gonna be in big trouble.

I couldn't fight the urge and decided to talk to her.

"Wednesday,I know you're having a nervous breakdown right now, but can't you tell me what happened last night?"

I could see the rising fear in her eyes.
She whipped her head from the door to me and began to explain.

"Fine,but you will not tell a single soul.I was in my room at midnight when I remembered I had a stash of cigarettes under my bed.I was really bored so I decided I would smoke one on the balcony.Then I saw xavier and he climbed up to my balcony and we smoked together but that's beside the point."

I just stared at her blankly, not knowing what to say or do.
I'm absolutely shocked.
First of all,she's underage and lastly , She smoked with the most popular guy in school??
I need to get some tips from this girl.

"That's really bad wednesday,your underage."
"I know, but I've been so stressed out lately, and I'm not sure why, but everything seems darker than usual in my head,I don't like speaking to anyone."
"What have you been doing these
Past few days?."
"Just sitting in bed all day on this app you downloaded for me,it's called tiktak or something like that,I can't really remember. If I'm not doing that, I'm asleep."
"Wednesday,I think you have depression,it was probably caused by your ex-boyfriend .First breakups are always the worst to get rid of."

Wednesday just sat on her bed fidgeting with her hands as I explained everything.
Suddenly her mom barges through the door.
She doesn't look happy.
"WEDNESDAY ADDAMS WHY HAVE I FOUND YOU SMOKING,AND MOST OFF ALL HOOKING UP WITH XAVIER THORPE"
"M-mom I can e-explain j-just please don't get d-dad"
By now wednesday was already in tears.
I don't think she's used to being yelled at.
It reminds of when I yelled at her.
When i stormed out the room I secretly peaked through the door and saw her crying in the middle of the room.
She must have some type of trauma.

"OH I AM GETTING YOUR FATHER MRS! GOMEZ!"
"NO PLEASE MOM"

I heard my best friends father rush up the stairs and into the room.
By now ,he was already storming up to wednesday looking really mad.
"Enid ,don't tell a soul what's about to happen"
"What do you mean wedne-"
I was interrupted by Wednesdays screams.
Her dad was ... HITTING HER?!
What the fuck is wrong with him??.
Eventually her parents left the room leaving just me and a broken wednesday.

HEY GUYSSS.
poor wednesday man.😞
I felt so bad writing this I don't even know why I did it tbh.
The things I do for you guys.

I took a really nice selfie today.
It's the cover for this chapter.

I think it looks really cute😭
Anyways I'll hopefully upload before or after school tomorrow.
Byeeee❤️‍🩹