1.| welcome pedri

pedri's pov :

Today, a new challenge begins on my path... I'm leaving my mom, dad and brother, I'm going to Barcelona to fulfill my dream.
I can't believe this is happening, but I'm fulfilling my dream and becoming a Barcelona player. Barcelona's team is really amazing, they have great players and I can't wait to meet everyone.
After all, my sister Lucy lives in Barcelona and studies at the Faculty of Law.

I just can't wait.

For a person who was born in Tenerife, this is a very big challenge, and I will accept it with the biggest smile on my face.

I said goodbye to my parents and brother and left for the plane, none of them could go with me but I have Lucy who will definitely support me every step of the way, we haven't seen each other for 3 years but she is the best sister anyone could wish for.

On the plane, I was thinking the whole time how my life would look like in Barcelona, whether I would succeed there at all, whether I would get any minutes, my goal is clear, I will do my best to succeed and time will tell.

2 hours later.

I've landed...I'm really here.

My dream starts today, I can't even describe how happy and proud I feel.

And then I saw my sister...my guardian angel.

I hugged her as much as I could and I can't describe the feeling of how proud I am that my sister is here with me again.

" I missed you"

" I missed you too"

My relationship with Lucy is very special, we didn't see each other for a long time but we talked to each other almost every day, she was always the first to send me a message when I scored a goal or when we won a game. But she was also the first person to cry with me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Lucy is the best young sister you could ever wish for.

I am so proud that she is my sister and that I have her, she and Fer mean indescribably to me.

" Are you hungry"

" I am not "

"You're nervous, aren't you"

How he always reads me, always understands my every thought, what bothers me and what goes through my head.

I'll never understand how it works, but it's probably true when they say that sisters are irreplaceable.

When we got home, we talked and enjoyed ourselves and then it was time for me to sign the contract, to meet Xavi, the team and then to join the training with the boys.

I'm very nervous, but Lucy is here to calm me down, I'm only sorry that Fer, mom and dad won't be there for the most special day in my life.

"Are you ready Pedri"

"I guess I am"

"don't worry, I'm here to calm you down, and don't worry, you're here to make your dream come true.

That's exactly how I'm here to make my dream come true and not to be afraid, life is full of challenges and this is one of those that I can't wait for.

An hour later.

We arrived at Camp Nou, where we were greeted by Laporta and Xavi, and with them was a player who is the same age as me, maybe even younger, I'm not sure who it could be.

Maybe Laporta's son.

"Welcome Pedri"

Laporta said , and I was all nervous inside.

"Relax, I'm Xavi, I'm glad, your new coach"

"I'm glad, Pedro Gonzalez, Pedri"

"Pedri, this is one of your teammates, one of the most talented, he arrived a month ago from La Masia"

"My name is Pablo, I'm glad, Pablo Gavi"

"I'm glad Pablo, I'm Pedri"

"I know that I'm also new, but if you need anything, you know that I'm always here"

"thank you Pablo"

"Gavi, training"

"Oh yes, see you later, I have to go to training"

"Sure, thank you Pablo"

Pablo left and I went to sign the contract, Pablo seemed like a very good and nice guy.

I hope we will get along well.

I signed the contract, got number 8.

They thought about whether to give me 16 or 8, but Laporta and Xavi gave me complete confidence and think that I can be the new Iniesta, I don't know what to say to that, it means a lot to me because Iniesta is my idol.

"Pedri, tomorrow morning you will have to do an interview because we usually do that with new players, you will interview our young journalist Lizzy"

"Okay, I have no problem with that"

"Now go to training"

"Thank you Lucy for being with me, see you at home"

"See you Pedri, always"

I went to training and saw a lot of players, I was lost, but at that moment Pablo came to me and took me to the rest of the team.

"Pedri come, don't be afraid"

He hugged me because he saw that it was difficult for me at that moment, really Pablo is a sincere and special person.

I went to the rest of the team and said goodbye to everyone.

"Pedri, this is my best friend, Fermin"

"I'm Fermin, I'm glad"

"Pedri, I'm glad"

I said goodbye to everyone and the captain of the team, Sergi Roberto and Marc, came to me, you can really see that the whole team is like one big family.

"Hey Pedri, whenever you are in trouble, we were there to help you" - Roberto

" Thank you from the bottom of my heart "

The training started and I was with Pablo and Fermin the whole time, I felt accepted by them.

"How did you two meet"

"We went to La Masia together, to Barcelona's school" - Fermin

"Ah, very nice"

"But now the three of us can hang out, Pedri, you can always talk to us and hang out, we're also new here and we know how you feel"

"Thank you Pablo"

"Pablo? How strange everyone here calls him Gavi haha"

"I first told him my name is Pablo"

"Hahaha okay"

The training ended and I went home

"Pedri, where are you going"

"I'm going home, why"

"Come on, let's get changed and we'll go to Barcelona's kitchen for lunch together"

" Really?"

"Of course Pedri, right Fermin?"

"Absolutely"

I felt really accepted and special, Pablo and Fermin are really special people with big hearts.

END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER 🫶🏼

this is all about the first chapter, thank you to everyone who reads, if you need anything, I'm always here for you, my ig profiles (lucx2sy and pedrixgawi) are always there to chat, I love you a lot and soon the second chapter🫶🏼

love all of you ❤️

lucy💗