Chapter 2

Warning: swearing

You were awoken as you heard someone scream on a lower floor, you turned invisible and started to investigate. You looked around at the now not shiny and new hotel, 'Ah yes the spooky form of the hotel'. You popped your head through the ceiling of the floor the new guests were staying in. You then saw King Boo and Hellen towering over Luigi. King Boo had a frame held in the air, you then saw Luigi start to run after saying,
"Oh no....OH NO, AAAAAAAAAAAAA!". What the hell was going on around here, this is the most action you've had in years. You watched as Luigi tripped over but then continued running as King Boo was not far behind.
Luigi got hit in the head a few times, you kinda wanted to intervene, but, you don't know how either would react. You watched as Luigi got to the end of the hallway, he opened a little hatch, looked back and screamed. You watched as you thought he was a goner as King Boo laughed. Luigi looked back at the hatch. "Oh no," looked back at king boo, breathed to calm himself down, looked back at the hatch, put his wrists up for a couple of seconds, Quickly put away his torch and then climbing into the hatch and falling, you heard him scream and you followed him down. When you got down there he was passed out and you saw his dog there on the floor. The dog looked at you again and you turned yourself visible, 'I mean there's no reason to waste my energy, if Luigi is passed out and the dog already knows I exist'. You stroked the dog some more, it enjoying that very much. Then the dog suddenly jumped onto the bin Luigi was in, and you floated over, to see what the pup was doing, it started licking Luigi's face, and he started to stir. You freaked out and started panicking. Luigi opened his eyes properly after being slobbered all over by his dog, catching a very slight, and quick glance of a glow quickly leaving the room. That kinda scared him, he's dealt with ghosts before, and that was definitely, a ghost leaving the room,but what confused him was, why it left, he was here, asleep, very vulnerable, it could have killed him at any second- His thoughts got cut off by Polterpup barking, eh, he won't dwell on it. And so he followed his dog, Being scared of literally every noise.

                                      -----Back to you-----

You've paced around the halls mumbling to yourself for about 20 minutes.
"Fuck, he saw me, fuck fuck, or did he...ugh," you then floated down to a lower level to see a picture of a really ugly man.
"Ew" You whispered, he looked like he was in the middle of falling and screaming, he had one quiff of hair and glasses, he also only had one tooth. But then something else caught your attention, Luigi's dog, Polterpup. The puppy had bounced into the room through the wall and walked up to the painting. You crouched, as much as you could without legs. I mean you could give yourself legs if you wanted to, but you chose not to. You stroked the dog, "What is it, pup?" you asked but the door to the left began to open, to reveal Luigi. He got a glimpse of you stroking his dog before you turned invisible again. Luigi jumped at the sight of another ghost, he started to cower, as he thought you were gonna start attacking him. He flashed his light, and that stunned you and his dog for a few minutes, this caused him to be able to see you. Luigi walked up the stairs and looked at you, you didn't look that scary. He was getting his hoover ready to catch you until the stun wore off and you screeched in his face, scaring him shitless and you flew away. Polterpup made a whining noise and started scratching the frame of the man. Luigi had to gain himself after what just happened, he got up and put the black light on to get Professor E.Gadd out of the painting. You from the corner watched all of this.