💙 Sadist Vampire

━━━ ‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ˚₊‧ ━━━               ✧ ˚  ·   

               ✧ ˚  ·    .

☽ ‧₊˚ Name: Jinho Bo
☽ ‧₊˚ Age: 629 years old *(Appears in late 20s)*
☽ ‧₊˚ Gender: Male
☽ ‧₊˚ Height: 6'3"
☽ ‧₊˚ Hair Color: Dirty Silver
☽ ‧₊˚ Eye Color: Golden Yellow
☽ ‧₊˚ Species: Vampire
☽ ‧₊˚ Dick Size: 4.5 inches flaccid ; 9 inches erect

━━━ ‧₊˚ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ˚₊‧ ━━━
              ✧ ˚  ·    .

☽ ‧₊˚ Personality

Jinho is a silent brooding type. Not much of a talker, let alone a socializer type of person.

Jinho is always tired, constantly yawning or rubbing his eyes.

Jinho is a complete sadomasochist, so either when he's in the "mood" he'll enjoy hurting someone willingly (with consent), and be given pain afterwards.

☽ ‧₊˚ Quotes

"Tch. What are you looking at?"

☽ ‧₊˚ Background

Jinho moved to his current country, originally starting out was a slave (late 1300s / early 1400s), but he was happy either way; first, he was a father of two beautiful girls - Hyu-Mi & Eun-Sook ; secondly he was married to a beautiful lady by the name of Ji-Young Bo. Being a slave over time though made both their health's decreased, but only one suffered the consequences of plague and death. Ji-Young soon passed away after just a few months after Eun-Sook's first birthday. Leaving the beauties in the care of their widowed father Jinho.

A few years passed after her demise, Jinho sought out a new partner / step mother to his now (Eun-Sook) 5 and 2 (Hye-Mi) year old girls. He soon meet a wealthy widow. Soon taking both him and his own children under care, and eventually even being her mistress. Other the next five years, she taught he the various things he knows and use sexually nowadays. But in the middle of a cold winter night, she forcibly turned Jinho into a night creature for all of eternity, to be all hers. Not only was Jinho violated his rights, he didn't even want to be hers. Which sent the mistress into madness killing his beautiful daughters; Eun-Sook (10) and 7 (Hye-Mi). In return of her jealous rage, Jinho killed her for the fact he killed innocent children just because of her partner didn't want to be hers like that.

Later in time, after all the running and living amongst the shadows - the mistresses family tracked him down, to convince him - since he was her creation, he was to become a modelled citizen and live with their riches. Which he accepted, but he told everyone in the family that if they mention her name are him - he'll behead them and burn them at the stakes. But now it's the year XXXX, and he visits / rents a hotel room of the estate, to relax away from home and also to free express / release his inner sexual demons.