𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 & 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬❞

November 13, 2005

It was a dark out and the streets of Beacon Hills were quiet apart from the occasional noises from the animals in the forest. A red 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 sped down the paved road and pulled to a stop at the gate of Oak Creek; Milena jumped out of the truck from the driver's side and Anneka from the passenger's side. 

They both rushed through the gate and towards the fight in the courtyard; "ALLISON!" Anneka yelled trying to get her sister's attention towards the Oni about to attack her. It was too late the Oni had stabbed Allison and they both rushed towards the slowly dying brunette. Anneka caught her sister and gently lifted her up into her arms and hurriedly tried to make her way back to the truck.

Scott blocked their way causing confusion to shoot through the two brunettes and blonde. "Scott, what are you doing?" Milena asked confusion clear on her face. "What are you doing? Where are you taking her? She's hurt!" Scott scolded causing both Milena and Anneka to raise their eyebrows. "We're trying to get her to the hospital before she dies, will you move," Anneka stated looking at Scott weirdly, but he didn't budge so Milena shoved him out the way sending him into a concrete wall nearby.

"Come on let's go, I'll call Claire and Ameila on the way." Milena told Anneka as she ran ahead to open the passenger door for Anneka to get in with Allison. Once they were both in Milena rushed over to the driver's side and got in the truck speeding off to the hospital while Anneka tried to get Allison to keep her eyes open. Grabbing her phone from the cup holder Milena dialed Claire's number, after three rings the call connected a soft, sleepy voice came through.

"Hello?"

"Hey Care, sorry to wake you. I kinda need a favor."

"Alright give us a few, we'll set everything up and I'll call you back."

"Okay, thanks."

As soon as the call ended, they pulled into the hospital's underground parking lot and Allison lost consciousness forcing Milena to go faster. Milena hurriedly put the truck in park and yelled for help from one on of the nurses who immediately rushed over with a stretcher for Allison. "She's got a stab wound to her abdomen and just lost consciousness a minute ago!" Anneka yelled as both her and Milena ran behind the nurses wheeling Allison into the hospital.