Chaptah Wun

After Megamind succesfully planted a bomb on Roxanne Richie's lawn, she appeared before him alongside Bernard as he attempts to shape-shift into the two-eyed man. 

Megamind: "You caught me! But how long will you live after my kablooey bomb! My attempted disguise may have been foiled by your presence... but I will be the one thriving after this bombass moment" 

Bernard: "Ahhhhhh you thought you could get me!!!!!"

Roxanne: "Bernard there's a bomb"

Megamind: "Yes indeed, Ber-nARd. You should be quivering in fear not rejoicing in my failed venture in masking myself as yourself"

Bernard: "Little do you know Megadminded I am a bomb expert I will destroy your bomb"

Megamind: "My goodness! BernARd... you are truly skilled. Perhaps... you could be of use to me..."

Roxanne: "Megamind I will always love you"

Megamind: "Not now Roxanne... I'm watching Bernard defuse the bomb" 

Roxanne is heartbroken

Roxanne: "I'll leave you two be... Goodbye Brian"

Megamind: "That's not my name"

Roxanne left.

BACK TO MEGAMIND AND BERNARD

Bernard: "I've defused the bomb because I'm a bomb genius"

Megamind: "Oh really? Maybe you could come look at this new bomb I ordered yesterday... Come with me"

Megamind takes Bernard to his house after a 15 minute bus ride. Megamind brings him into his lair and leads Bernard to his room

Bernard: "Your place is festive"

Megamind: "Oh yes, I like to decorate my eVILE lair in life-threatening materials"

Bernard: "So uh where's the bomb"

Megamind: "I'm the bomb" 

Bernard: "Are you sure"

Megamind: "Yes, Bernard the moment I saw you I knew you were a man of passion and high intellect. You clearly could be of great value to my criminal squadron and I find you rather attractive, what with your windshields and slender physique. Your sense of fashion is palpable and your hair is boisterous" 

Bernard: "Oh wow that's quite verbose and erudite" 

Megamind: "Yes Bernard! It is! But you understand! You understand me!"

Megamind places his hands on Bernard's cheeks and pulls his face in closer.

Megamind: "Will you be-wield the duty of being my business partner and romantic guest in the bedroom"

Bernard: "Ok"

Megamind rejoices

Megamind and Bernard are now married and have 5 kids. Roxanne is dead. 

THE END