Chapter 1

Wesley took my hand and laced his fingers with mine. "You look beautiful tonight, Bianca."
"You still aren't getting in my pants tonight, Wesley," I said with a small smile as he rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb.
"I don't even want that tonight," I must have let out a slight chuckle. "Okay maybe I do a little bit, but seriously, B you look beautiful. Not that you don't everyday because you are the most prettiest girl I've ever had the pleasure of sharing my bed with," I dumped my drink on him after that. Ass.
"You had to go and ruin it didn't you," I asked, "you were so close to getting me to drag you out of here and back to your house," I teased.
"No, you aren't going anywhere with Wesley Rush," she said his name like it was the dirtiest thing in the world. Casey. "What happened to Toby? You didn't seriously just dump your boyfriend for some manwhore that you used to screw on occasion?" She asked with venom in her words.
Wesley's mouth opened to defend himself but I cut him off, "First, Toby dumped because he's still in love with Nina. Second, he told me to go be with Wesley because ever since he walked in here I can't stop looking at him wishing I was here with him instead of Toby. Third, I want you to apologize to my boyfriend for calling him a manwhore when if you paid attention to me and who I 'screw' you'd know that he hasn't slept with anyone but me since we started getting together," I snapped back.
Casey looked shocked at first before her faced showed signs of hurt then satisfaction. Wesley had that cute cocky grin plastered on his face, I just wanted to kiss him. Wait, he's my boyfriend I can kiss him if I want, so that's exactly want I did, right in front of Casey.
I threw my hands around his neck and crashed my lips with Wesley's. He was stunned at first before he melted into the kiss and things got heated as he wrapped his hands around me, one on my hip pulling me closer and another tangled in my hair. Our tongues started a war with each other when I remembered Casey was still there. I pulled away much to Wes and my displeasure.
"Well, if you're about done, I have some things to say," Case started, "Bianca I just don't want you to get hurt, I was the one that picked you up the night you realized you were falling in love with him," I opened my mouth to protest as my face turned red, "don't you dare interrupt me, yes, you are in love with him as well as he with you, but I don't want you getting hurt like with Jake. With that said, Wesley I will destroy you if you ever hurt Bianca or ruin my relationship with my best friend, understand?" He nodded in agreement as he pulled my back against him and kissed my neck. Casey smiled at us and walked off, I swear I heard her mumble some to the affect of they are so adorable I can't hate him forever.
Now that Casey got out what she needed to I could finally relax into Wes. I turned in his arms, "how about we get out of here and head to your house? I don't mean to sleep together I just missed you and I don't want to go home yet, so what do you say? Sleepover with cuddling and me not running out on you in the morning?"
"I thought you'd never ask, let's get out of here, girlfriend," his eyes lit up at the word girlfriend. He kissed me one last time before we left for his house. That night was my favorite night in a long time, the next morning with even better.