Arrival.

It was in the closing end of the turfing season for the year, and Inklings and Octolings alike were waving goodbye to their favourite players for the rest of the season.

Teams like Team Blue, Team Yellow-Green, Team Orange, Pink, Cyan, Purple, Gloves, Emperor, X Blood, and others, (like Inkfall.) All began boarding a bus with their fellow competitors to take them, to Squid Force Summer Camp. What convinced the teams to go? Who knows? 

The bus was about to leave when 4 green inklings started sprinting towards the bus, "WAIT FOR US!" In which, the bus door closed on them, but they didn't lose hope and ran to the back of the bus, and they were able to hang onto the back instead. 

They groaned as they didn't get proper seats and just hanged on the back of the bus, at least they were gonna make it to Coroika Camp. 

The bus drove away into the forest, and the square fell into silence. 

Aloha and Diver lounged their legs on top of the seat in front of them to an unsuspecting Sailor-W and Sailor-B. Sailor-W nearly cried when she was hit in the back of the neck so suddenly, Sailor-B yelped and comforted Sailor-W, Diver and Aloha just chuckled loudly as the 2 Female Pink Inklings across the isle joined them. 

Captain Curr- I mean, Army! Took off his noise canceling headphones, shooting a glare at Aloha. And stood up and was about to go punch Aloha and Diver for what they did, but Forge held Army back and set him back down. 

Team Cyan sat in the next row, Mask trying to make sure his charging station was working, just in case the camp didn't have power. Meanwhile Desi was bothering Jersey about the possibility of finding cat girls in the forest. While Moon was observing all the of people on the bus. 

Aviators was next to Skull, trying to pin him down to stop him from eating too much sugar. Unfortunately getting pushed out of the seat and into the isle, his head almost stinging, Paisley and Stitch picked him up, unfortunately Aviators was unconscious, and then Skull had a sugar crash, also falling unconscious. The 2 boys just slept next to eachother for the rest of the ride. 

X Blood was sitting behind the empty seats that were meant for team Emperor, which ended up taking a limo to the camp instead. Nothing was happening between them, expect the X rank pose for the whole time, and complete silence. 

 Team Yellow Green wasn't talking much, but despite Squidforce saying that all campers didn't need their weapons, Rider still brought his, he just wanted to oil it. While Bamboo Hat was sketching some wood carving designs to make and decorate their cabin with, along with Blazer giving suggestions, and Stealth just wondering what the camp is gonna be like. 

And then there was team Inkfall just at the front of the bus, constantly complaining about how they are probably gonna get dirty and that they wanted to go home, but unfortunately they got pinned down into their seats and just had to deal with it. 

And lastly, the 4 silly inklings, TEAM STUPI- BLUE! They all were playing Uno, though Goggles didn't know how to properly play, so Specs was teaching him by sharing a the deck of cards, and ended up winning, "Yay!" Bobble Hat cheered in excitement and enjoyment, she was happy for Goggles. 

Suddenly Goggles heard some banging on the back, and opened his window, only to find Team Green just barely able to hang onto the bus. 

"TEAM GREEN!?" Goggles shouted, everyone else was confused, and Specs looked outside just to make sure Goggles was telling the truth, and he was, in fact, Team Green was probably gonna get hurt. 

"WE NEED A ROPE!" Specs shouted, and a rope came down the isle from Team Orange, in which he thanked afterwards, and gave Backwards the other side of the rope, in which it was strong enough to get Green Team inside, luckily. 

Team Green luckily saw that there was still extra seats, even though they weren't originally invited, at least they were alive. Team Green looked like they were gonna pass out though, So they made sure that someone other than a member of Team Green was keeping an eye on Team Green. 

And if you were questioning where Team Gloves was..? 

Guess who got to catch a ride with Emperor? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everyone had small chatter for a last little while of the ride, as it came to a close and the bus stopped in front of a central cabin. 

The log cabins seemed almost just artificial instead, but yet well crafted. There stood a tall inkling woman, and a tall inkling man, both seemingly employees of squid force. Though there was a small inkling girl hiding behind them, seemingly younger than 14. (If you get the reference, you are awesome!) 

The 2 adult inklings handed out cabin keys to the Team Captains, while also explaining the activities and events that would follow for the next few weeks, while also explaining the curfew, the rules, and everything else. 

After they finished, everyone was guided to their cabins and everyone began to unpack efficiently, expect one team. 

"Hmm, it looks like you aren't on the list, Team Green.." The Female Inkling asked, narrowing their eyes. 

Backwards struggled to explain it to them, but long story short, they got to stay, but they were told that they had to stay outside instead, "Darn it!" Backwards said as they were left behind to a small patch of grass with the rest of his team, while everyone else was in a cabin.

But suddenly, someone else emerged from one of the cabins, "I heard you needed some shelter my friends.." 

"Gloves!" Backwards and Safari said in excitement, their eyes practically glowing. 

"Our cabin is so much cooler than everyone else's, than we got 8 beds! And I'm willing you let you stay with us, under one condition!" Gloves said, but ended up making the aura of the conversation change. 

"W-what is the.. "condition"..?" Beanie and Cleats asked nervously, while Backwards was still processing what was happening. 

"Ha! Glad you asked.." Gloves said playfully, "We have to make a cabin truce, otherwise I'm kicking you out again, deal?" 

"WE SURRENDER SENPAI!" Backwards and Safari hat exclaimed, while Beanie and Cleats were begging on their knees. 

"Don't worry, I'm a cool squid after all, follow me!" Gloves said, guiding the 4 other Green squids into the cabin for shelter. 

And just after they entered, it started to pour rain. 

Chapter #1 End! - BH

Word Count: 1120