Team Cyan.

Mask was attaching the power bar, into the outlet, it was a miracle that they had power here, it's not like Inklings and Octolings would survive without their squid phones either way. 

The rain poured onto the metal roof of the cabin nonstop, the thunder crackling even more than earlier. The rain seemed heavy enough to make an unsuspecting, Inkling or Octoling, dissolve in a matter of seconds if they made contact with the endless stream. 

And while Mask continued to set up cables, Designer Headphones was talking to Jersey and Moon about finding Cat Girls in the forest at 3am! "Relax Desi, they probably have a curfew at that time." Jersey tried to convince Designer Headphones, while Moon was keeping an eye on Mask from the corner of her eye, making sure he didn't get electrocuted, while also trying to focus at what was in front of her. 

It wasn't until more thunder struck that one of the members, Desi, got a little bit nervous. Jersey stopped, while Moon headed over to try and help Mask with cables, but Mask declined her, although she insisted that it wasn't anything too hard for her, but eventually Mask gave up on excuses and let her help him. 

Mask had usually been the type of person to shut people out, so this behaviour was typical for him, while Desi was being comforted by Jersey after instantly being frightened by the storm. 

And then it hit, all the lights going out, "Looks like the powers out." Jersey said, while hugging one of her arms around Desi, and the other patting Desi's head softly in comfort. 

"Hyuck.." Mask sighed, quite annoyed that right as his cable management was almost done, the power had gone out. The only question remaining was the cause, did the storm cause it? Or did someone sabotage? 

Right as everyone in the cabin were all upset, a knock was heard on their door, "not meee.." Mask huffed, leaning against the wall instead. Everyone else in the cabin had already backed up from the door, or hid somewhere, this obviously made Mask a bit low tempered. 

"Fineee.. I'll do it.." Mask coughed, heading towards the door and unlocking it with a gloomy stare, revealing Army, the commander of Team Orange, as well as the 1st member of the S4, a fellow ally, while also seen as an enemy in Mask's perspective. 

"Greetings, Mask." Army said politely, holding his hand out to shake. Mask obviously did not shake back with him. 

"Whaaaat do yoooou waaannnt?" Mask asked, with some added salt and spite to the response. 

"Just thought I'd give you a nice greeting to start off this camp adventure, as much as I know we're allies on the field, I'm gonna secure my team as first place! And I won't let you stop me!" Army said enthusiastically. 

"You shut off the generator, didn't you?" Mask hissed. 

"Indeed I did! This is a camp, there shouldn't be any devices! To say hello to Mother Nature! We have to all go outside!" Army continued, before the door was slammed on him, "You dare slam the door on me? I'll make you sorry, just you wait!" 

Mask was silent, while Army was scolding him through the door, eventually giving up and leaving Team Cyan alone. Leaving Mask with a tiny bit of satisfaction. "Come onnn.. no need to be scared anymoreee.." Mask grumbled smugly, letting his teammates know that it was safe now. 

"T-they are gone?" Moon asked in a quiet tone, Mask nodded, and everyone else came out and got unpacked more, although the power went out, Team Cyan still were able to enjoy the power of Manga and Comics, and the motivation to find cat girls at 3am! 

"O-oh look! It's a cat gurl!" Desi pointed out on the page, Jersey sighed, while Moon and Mask both just chuckled. Desi was excited, while Jersey just felt done with his behaviour. 

"Desi, don't make us do this again.. especially in front of these two.." Jersey sighed, looked over at Moon and Mask for a moment, before taking a deep sigh and waiting on Desi's response. 

"I wanna find a cat gurl!" Desi cheered, Jersey face palming, then realizing that there was headband on her head, cat ears. 

Suddenly it became a game of chase between Desi and Jersey, while Jersey was running for her life from a growling Desi, Desi was having the time of his life. 

"Man, they are cute together." Moon sighed, leaning on Mask's shoulder. Mask grumbling a quiet approval before continuing to watch the two inklings chase eachother. 

"SPECIAL WEAPON! SPRAY BOTTLE!" Jersey shouted, raising the spray bottle at a Desi, "I don't fear you anymore! Now stop!" 

"Aw~ You look so cut-te with those cat ears, I want you to purr instead!!" Desi pondered nervous, while Jersey nearly scratched him, "Aww~ are you having a hissy fit?" Jersey tripped and fell on her face afterwards, leaving her face first on the floor, a bit dizzy. 

Mask and Moon chuckled, while Jersey blushed in embarrassment. Desi helped Jersey up, and apologized, and sat next to Jesery, and the 4 inklings continued to read manga together. After a little bit, the power was turned back on. 

"Finallyyy.." Mask mumbled, while he also stopped fidgeting with his fingers as if he was holding a controller. Moon smiled, patting Mask on the back, but it caused Mask to go into a full on stack of coughs. 

And Moon was quite concerned, giving Mask a hug even though he usually gets upset at those, "Y-you'll live, r-right..?" Moon asked, looking really concerned, in response, Mask stopped coughing and gave the girl a hug. 

"Don't worry, I'm fineee.." Mask replied as he calmed down Moon, even though he wasn't usually someone who would do such, "but you should ease out." 

"Y-yeah.." Moon replied, feeling a little bit better now. "Hey, I have an idea.." 

Mask was slightly curious, and let Moon try it, Jersey and Desi also helped set it up, and soon, their cabin had turned into a movie theatre. "What movie should we watch first?" Jersey asked. 

"How a-about twis one?" Desi pointed at one of the movies, in which everyone approved, and they pressed play. 

"This might be the best summer ever with you guys." Moon calmly spoke, as the loading screen was just almost finished, Mask turned over to her with that comment, and it was clear that he was smiling through the mask. 

Everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves for the next couple of hours, and sometimes cried, but that's what being together is all about. 

Chapter #2 End! - BH 

Words Count: 1114