Roomate

Dried plums.

That was the first thing he offered to me upon entering his home.
-
"Thank you? I said as I awkwardly took them from his hand"

"Sorry, there wasn't that much snacks left, I hope this is appetizing. Names Sanji, what about you?"

"..Law"

Sanji put his hand out and Law shaked it hesitantly

"Well, Law, I can tell we're gonna be really good roommates."

⋆୨☆୧⋆

This all started a few days ago, upon enrolling in sunny high school

⋆୨☆୧⋆

"Hey, Sanji, you know your gonna have a roommate, right? What'd you think he's gonna be like?"

Sanji sighed

"I seriously cannot stand rooming with a boy, Nami-swan, they are just snobby and rude and have no manners, please, could I room with you?"

Nami snickered a bit

"You know it's boys and boys and girls and girls, Sanji-kun. Rules are rules"

"Fine, fine, but they better not pair me up with someone like Luffy or Zoro. I can't imagine having to live with an idiot moss for brain or a shitty glutton."

"Well, what about your expectations? Like what type of person do you want them to be?"

"Well, they should be someone who doesn't bother me and enjoys my food."

Sanji made a mental note to think about expectations later, as everyone was getting their dormmates in a week, it was still summer break after all.

"Seriously! You should really step up your standards, like would you want them to look like a cutie or a total hottie!"

Sanji's cheeks showed a slight hint of pink

"Maybe they could be a bit..you know..."

"Uh huh, go ahead!" Nami eagerly said

"Nami-swan, I don't think we should be talking about this, you know I'm only interested in girls!"

"Yeah, keep telling your delusional self that" Nami replied with a smirk

"Well, anyways, what about you?"

"Honestly, I just want someone I can gossip and act silly with, you know, the perfect roommate" Nami hummed for a bit

"I wonder how its gonna be, total chaos or peace among everyone."

"All we can do is wait for results. Well, it's about time for me to go, see you next time Sanji-Kun!"

Get home safe Nami-swan! And I'll be looking forward to it!

⋆୨☆୧⋆

(A week later)

"Hey Sanji's here! Over here! Sanji!"

"Hey!!" Sanji said as he ran over to his friends

Upon meeting, he saw that his friend group was walking towards the board that showed who their roommates were gonna be. Roommates for the whole duration of high school. This was about to be exciting.

"Sanji! Do you know who your rooming with?"

"ROBIN-CHAWN! It's always a delight meeting you, and no, I just got here to see who I'm with"

"We were just going to check too, you should tag along with us"

"Of course! It's always a pleasure being among my favorite ladies Nami-Chawn and Robin-Chawn!"

"And I guess you clowns are okay too" Sanji said in a low voice

(Walking)

"ZORO! LOOK! YOU AND ME ARE ROOMATES!!!" Luffy exclaimed as he found his name on the board

Zoro let out a small smile, as he was secretly hoping to get roomed with Sanji. Nobody knew Zoro had a thing for Sanji since the only relationship among Sanji and zoro were their rivalry. As they were always bickering and hitting each other to a point it was normal.

"Robin, looks like it's you and me!"

Robin chuckled a bit "Yes, Nami-San, let's hope for the best"

As people were talking about their roomates, Sanji soon found his name with. . .No one?

(A/N)
I hope you guys like it! It's my first fanfic :3
And about the Law being Sanji's roommate but Sanji didn't get paired with anyone for now, that will get cleared up in the next chapter