Prologue

"Harry, are you sure you won't be free this Friday? Me and Hermione were going to head to Hogsmeade since there was an event happening later in the evening." Ron scratched his head as he turned to Hermione, who spoke up. "It's alright if you cannot come, we understand that you've got a lot to deal with. Especially with having to stay after school to help one of the Professor's."

She smiled kindly at Harry before grabbing a cup that was conveniently filled with some Pumpkin Juice, which was Ron's—who protested for a moment but was shushed. She drank it.

"Hey!" Ron scowled in annoyance, looking at Hermione. "That was mine, you have your own Pumpkin Juice." He gestured, and she just giggled at him. Before apologizing, "Sorry, forgot I had my own for a second." She says, setting the drink down.

Harry stared at the two, "Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to come over to Hogsmeade on Friday." He smiled awkwardly at the two as he felt like they were having a moment on their own. 

"But I could get it done earlier, so I may have a tiny chance of meeting you there at the event."

"Oh really? That's good news. We wouldn't want you to miss it. I heard there was going to be a lot of food." Ron said and was about to go on and on about what the rumors were. But, their beloved conversation was cut short when The Two Weasley Twins came on over, most likely to pester him.

Fred grabbed his brother by the shoulders and rested himself on Ron. "Fancy seeing you three here." He said as if he hadn't acted like he didn't have anything up his sleeve. These two definitely had a plan, but just what?

Ron shook off Fred and looked at George, "What do you guys want?" Harry spoke as he raised an eyebrow.

Curious, of course and skeptical. Whatever prank they had in mind would probably include Ron, Harry and Hermione.

"Nothing. Just curious about how you guys are holding up, almost the weekends am I right?" George said and grabbed Fred, "Any plans?" He says, acting all interested.

"Ron and I was just talking about the event at Hogsmeade this Friday night." Hermione spoke up to George and Fred. She huffed, "Now if you were to excuse us me and him have a class to get to and I assume you two have busywork soon as well."

As she got up and grabbed Ron's arm, "Wait but I barely got to-" He was protesting as she was pulling him by the arm and out of the room.

"For Merlin's sake, George you scared them away." Fred stared at him and let out a sigh. They forgot Harry was here for a second. "Sorry, Harry. Looks like you're alone now." Which he looked back at them. "It's alright." He responded, and saw that Malfoy was heading over to them.

Doesn't he have anything better to do other than pestering them?

"Looks like the mudblood and weasel left you hanging now, ain't it?" Malfoy didn't pay any attention to the twins since they had some better things to do. "What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry shifted away from the Slytherin.

"Got nothing better to do, is that it?"

"No, Potter. I have better things to do than sit around and talk to you, I was just curious if you knew about that party—that event at Hogsmeade?"

Wait, why was Malfoy talking to him? Weren't they sworn enemies or something?

"What's it to you, Malfoy?" Harry spoke as he looked up and down on the blonde boy.

It wasn't new, simple questions of them since they weren't too much as 'Sworn Rivals' anymore after everything. Or so it seemed. It probably didn't make any difference.

"Just asking, it'd be interesting to know that The Chosen Boy was going to be wasting his time at a party." Malfoy was all smug, assuming Potter wouldn't be able to attend since he figured that one of the professors needed him after school to help.

How ironic.

He just let out an exasperated sigh, not willing to respond to Malfoy as he had better things to worry about. Besides, it was almost time for classes. He didn't want to miss any of it.

"Leave me alone, Malfoy." He quietly spoke as he got up and grabbed his things before leaving the room.

"Pity." Malfoy sighed, then went over to go to class a few minutes after Harry left.

He wanted to know if Potter was going to the party out of curiosity, but he decided to ignore it since he could really not care about it. It wasn't his business after all.

Wonder how the party will go. He might attend it since his father had plans of his own and wanted his son to get out to the town. Which he couldn't argue back of course, he just didn't like being surrounded by 'lesser-life' forms.

It was a waste of time. But, couldn't hurt. He heard Blaise and Pansy may be attending the event as well. So it wasn't a big deal that he'd attend it, people he knew wouldn't be a hassle to deal with. At least he probably wouldn't have to interact with anyone, much less be near Potter. He feared of what might happen if something were to happen, and he would be right next to him.

Let's just hope that doesn't happen. After all, there is 2 more days until the party at Hogsmeade.