♪ 07

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

♪ vending machine━━━━━━━━━━

vending machine
━━━━━━━━━━

Riki was looking for Sunoo to spend the recreation with him.

He was walking along the corridors when he finally appeared.

"Sunsun !" he shouted, moving closer to him. "What are you doing at the vending machine ?"

"I can't decide between a mint chocolate ice cream or a piece of watermelon."

"At three o'clock ?"

Sunoo turned his head toward him, brows furrowing.

"Of course at 3 o'clock ! I'm hungry."

Riki put his hand on the top of the vending machine for support and looked a little at what the machine was offering.

"Get the mint ice cream. Even if it is indeed the filthiest thing I've ever tasted, watermelon without salt is useless."

Sunoo stood in awe of Riki.

"Salt ? With watermelon ?"

Riki huffed and took the coin from Sunoo's hands to take his ice cream. "You don't know anything about gastronomy."

"What! I know exactly what's good and what's not. Riki, you're warming up your strawberries. I think you're the only one who does that, whereas a lot of people like mint ice cream, it's you who knows...nothing." Sunoo looked up at Riki, but he wasn't looking in his direction at all. "You're not paying any attention to what I'm saying, are you ?"

Riki opened his bag and took out a piece before putting it in the dispenser.

"Didn't you say you didn't like mint chocolate ?"

"I hate it." said Riki, stroking Sunoo's hair before leaving.

Sunoo followed him with his eyes until he understood.

Riki looked out of the window and then into the room where Miyuki was, hiding the chocolate bar behind his back.

She was working and the notebooks were wide open on her table.

Riki slowly moved towards her and it was only when he sat down opposite her that Miyuki noticed his presence and removed her earphones, despite the fact that Miyuki was still wary of Riki.