Beginning

Part 1

Hi there! I am back with a new book about Hyunlix! So i decided to make this one different, i have been writing this book for the past two months as i had time, so i have a complete book). I wanted to made the book more motivating for u, so u can read it and being active and if u are active u will be rewarded with a new Chapter. The rules are simple, leaving the comments are welcomed and if u truly love the story just leave a vote! I don't get anything from it! I don't make money on the stories and just being active inspires me on writing me of them. 

So, the story will have a schedule 1 Chapter in 5 days. If u are active and i see that, u get it at once. I will make a double update! I won't push to have certain amount of likes or comments cause for me it senseless. 

Let's look at the characters and then to the chapter. 

Lee Felix\Yongbok - a model with a prosperous future, friends with Minho and Han, later IN and Seungmin. 

Hwang Hyunjin - cold, CEO of the model corp, friends with Chan and Changbin. 

Han- the main designer and fashion creator at the agency in Seoul, friends with Felix and boyfriend of Minho.

Minho- old friend of Felix, owner of the restaurant in Seoul. Boyfriend of Han. 

Chan- the rich, friendly guy with ambitions, likes IN for many years but the model refuses him a lot. 

IN - a model, friend of Felix but not too close, likes his job and fashion, doesn't like Chan much. 

Changbin - a CEO of the company, is good, likes Felix a lot, calm and buffy. 

Seungmin - a model, knows Felix but not friends, likes Changbin.

U have the main characters and now let's get into the story!

5 years ago

-Can we talk this out? I want to change!

The young teen was sitting in tears and crying out for his boyfriend desperately trying to leave the flat of his.

-There is nothing to talk about Yongbok! I mean look at you, people make fun of me all the time! I can't be with you anymore, I am sorry.

The little one was holding into the hand that was cold for him, unwanted and left no love for him.

-But I think we can make it, just I need u help a little bit.

The boy was crying and sobbing that created the biggest disgust on the face of the older he brushed the boy hard throwing him away as the boy fell on the cold floor of the flat that was plain and poor with no hope for future.

-Listen to me, my parents told me to have the nice looking person near me and I am going to are with that. Look at u!

-But what about feelings?

He sobbed harder as the tears were running down the cheeks and the longer looked terrible.

-Which love are we talking about? I was playing with you, that's all, the faster you will get over the better for you it will be.

The door slammed hard in the face of the younger making the little one squeak in pain.

He was on the floor hiding inside of his knees as the pain was pushing hard inside deleting all the sanity he had inside. It was the biggest turn in his life. He had plans to become something good for the society a doctor but it all crossed out that evening.