1

Carlos and you have been dating for 2 years now. Your brother is getting married, and Carlos can't wait to experience an Indian wedding, after you tell him how good it is. 

carlossainz55_

Liked by yourusername and 6,789 others

yourusername still can't believe I held that on my head and danced

view all 3,678 comments

Carlossainz55 @yourusername you should've seen your face when your chance came to hold it. 

                          yourusername where were you anyways?? I didn't see you the whole function. I                                                                    had to ask Lando to take my pictures. 

                                                             p.s. shoutout to @Lando.jpg

                          Carlossainz55 I was with one of your relatives. I still can't comprehend who he                                                                    was, he said you were his aunt, but he seemed too old for that. 

                          yourusername  @Carlossainz55 Lol! Welcome to a Punjabi family, where half of the                                                             relations don't make sense. You should've met the 3-year-old kid                                                                   who is my uncle. 

                           landonorris  Sick bruh!

username1_ I love how Carlos is trying to interact with every single relative of y/n's.

username2_ I saw a video of his, where he is talking to everyone, he even touched his grandma's feet while greeting her which is a tradition in India.  

                            yourusername My grandma loves him more than me now. 

                             username Oh my God! y/n the queen herself replied to my comment.

                             Carlosssainz55 She was the sweetest. I can't believe a devil like y/n is her                                                                           grandchild. 

                              Yourusername @Carlossainz55 You're not sleeping with me tonight. 

                               Carlossainz55 Mi amor, lamento mucho. Te pido perdón de todo corazón.

                               yourusername I forgive you. But only because I can't sleep alone. 

                               Carlossainz55 Te amo 

                               yourusername I love you too <3 

username3 OMG! Are you gus in Punjab!!???

                               yourusername No actually we're in Delhi. 

                                username3 You actually replied!!!!!!