𝟎𝟎𝟐, be nice, mads.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 on Madison's face was there, for the rest of the night, when Matt and Ellie talked, when Ellie try to talk to others, when Ellie was laughing and talking to larray

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 on Madison's face was there, for the rest of the night, when Matt and Ellie talked, when Ellie try to talk to others, when Ellie was laughing and talking to larray. But when she talked to Matt, there she went mad.

Who is she? And why the hell is she close to Matt enough that he had to bring her here, to meet her? The jealousy that she has caused her thinking a lot about the brown hair man who sat in front of her, laughing while her hand slipped to his lap. Madison could never be able to see something like that again.

When matt saw how Madison feeling, the way she avoided eye contact with him, or looking at Ellie with a deep look and no smile on her face, he try to make her look again at him, by talking to her.

"Hey, mads." He said to her, Madison moved her hair and looked at Matt who talked to her, when she saw Ellie and nick looking at her too, she smiled. "Hey, matt?" She said nervously. "You good, right?" He asked.

Madison nodded her head and looked at larray who already looked at her. "I'm fine." She said back, smiling at Matt who smiled at her. "Well, can I talk to you?" Matt asked again and looked down, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, sure." She got up when Matt walking after her to his room. He closed the door behind him and sigh, Madison stood there waiting for him to talk to her. "What's up?" She asked and turned around to him, Matt's eyes looked at her, she knew what the look on his face meant. It's meant he disappointed from her. "Why can't you be nice?" He asked.

"Matt.." she whispered before talking to him, is she gonna tell him the whole truth? Or is she gonna deny it and go back to the sofa? "What is that?" Matt asked with a saddened voice. "I really wanted you to meet her, and I wanted to show you the girl I love. Because you're my friend, and Im trust you with everything." Matt explained to her.

Madison never expected to hear this, her heart break inside of her, all her butterflies were dead right now, it's like someone put her chest in a fire and nothing left to do anymore, it's like everything was burning down like the flames in hell.

"You love Ellie?" She asked again. "Yeah."
Matt said, his smile grow on his face, he laughed a little. "She is amazing, I mean, I really feel something to her." Matt talked, like the girl in front of him was broken from his twisted knife inside of her chest.

"And you're the only person who know, yet." He pointed at her a finger. She smiled, like she didn't die from inside. It's was death by the man she never thought will hurt her. "And, I want to kiss her, and I want to tell her everything I told you." He finally stopped talking and looked at her. The watered eyes were still on her face, Matt looked at her and went confused.