𝟎𝟏𝟑, the saturn and back

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 at larray's like almost every time

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 at larray's like almost every time. When she had a huge crisis or just wanted to hang out with her friend, it's was larray.

The spend the night by talking about Madison and Matt new relationship, about how weird Ellie became, and how much she ruined her life by trying to take her life, or her relationship with Matt. The spend the night by talking about whatever they couldn't talk for so long.

The idea of larray not talking to Madison was something no one would ever expect, everyone was saying that they were the best of friend, no one can separate them, no one can say that they'll do anything bad for each other, but it was what it was, but they finally back together.

Matt was staying at his place tonight, he walked straight home, to his cold bed and woke up alone in the morning with no one besides him. He wanted to make things better, so he decided to make things for Madison, to make things right away because of he won't, no one will.

He took a warm shower and wear some hoodie and jeans, he put his sweet perfume on and went out of the house, making sure no one awake. He plugged his phone to the car system and called his new girlfriend, Madison miller.

"Hey, it's Madison, you know what to do!! I might be with larray or Nicole, or i don't know, but anyways, leave me a message!" Matt heard the voice mail and wait for the beep. "Hey, morning.." he said first, biting his bottom lip.

"Um, I know you having a good time with larray, but I'm on my way.. to em's." He said, not sure how much time he got left. "To make things better for us, and for the rest of the group, I'll call you soon, bye." And he sent the message. Hopefully it's was a better idea.

Madison wanted to talk to Nicole and Emma, since they were her best friends, but since Matt couldn't wait for her, and he wanted to talk to Emma mostly, he knew that he have to do it, now. Even if Madison will got hurt by him or will say it was right to do, he didn't cared that much, he wanted to make sure that everyone will get back together, to one group of friends.