93

After dinner that day, Song Xing Chen seemed to think of something and looked at the time on her phone.

"Qing Yin is going back to China tomorrow, right?"

Su Qing Che was flipping through the newspaper and nodded after hearing this, "Come with me tomorrow. Pick up at the airport?"

Song Xing Chen was about to nod, but once she remembered that Su Qing Che was standing between the two people to introduce her, she felt a very strange emotion.

But it wouldn't be good if he didn't pick her up. It was because of the two of them that this sister-in-law took a trip back to the country.

Su Qing Yin didn't know that the window paper between her and Su Qing Che had been pierced, but Song Xing Chen knew it, and after thinking about it, she still wanted to find a compromise.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Su Qing Che probably guessed what she was thinking, so he first said, "The old man happened to have something to do that day, and she came back quietly. She will probably stay with us for two or three days. You can either wait at home. It's fine, there's no need to come with me."

Song Xing Chen had no problem with Su Qing Yin coming to live here.

Although Su Qing Yin stung her like a thorn and it hurt her, now this thorn has long been because of Su Qing Che So soft that there is no threat.

Besides, it's not like she didn't know how much affection that idiot Mr. Qin had for Su Qing Yin, but it wasn't anything she had to worry about anyway. She was just confused about whether she could remain calm and calm when she first met her.

Thinking of this, she frowned, "We'll see you sooner or later."

Su Qing Che closed the newspaper, simply cleared the table, and bent down to pick her up, "Well, whatever you say is fine. Now let's Go upstairs and go to bed."

She was so frightened by being picked up suddenly that she quickly put her arms around him, "Captain, do you think your sister can like me? I was so provocative last time when I talked to her on the phone..."

Su Qing Che For a period of time, she had to talk to Su Qing Yin on the phone almost every night. She didn't like it, so she just took the phone and said something that was neither serious nor serious.

After finishing the words, she paused when she heard the sudden stop on the other end.

Su Qing Che didn't come to the rescue, and leaned to the side with her arms folded across her chest, smiling at her.

The look in his eyes was like, "Look at how stupid you are."

Song Xing Chen almost couldn't lift her head.

Su Qing Che was still very surprised by this question of hers, "Shouldn't you ask me if you can like her?"

Song Xing Chen slapped him, "I can't get through this day. My husband is protecting his sister-in-law and ridiculing his original wife! This post The title is very attractive."

As she said that, she reached out to touch the phone.

Captain Su directly pressed her down and kissed her.

"With this time to post, let's recuperate until our baby is three months old."

Song Xing Chen: "..."

Beast!

Just when Captain Su was about to do something more, the cell phone in Song Xing Chen's hand rang.

She picked it up and looked at it, raising her eyebrows slightly. It belonged to Mr. Qin.

After answering the phone, Song Xing Chen felt completely unwell.