16 may 1996

Thursday finally came after what felt like forever, I pulled up to George's house and knocked on the door, George answered
"Hey jack, nice to see you again"
He let me in and we went into the living room, we both sat on the sofa and poured a glass.
"So what do you want to talk about" I asked
"Well I was thinking about what you said Monday, it was very complimenting, I actually haven't been able to stop thinking about you"
I once again froze in shock "Oh really?"
"Yes" george said nervously "I know you're really attracted to me, sasha told me. I understand these thoughts you have, I've had this attraction to men too for years"
"Wow" I said in shock "I don't know what to say, my crush actually likes me back"
George laughs "yes I do jack" his hand touches my knee. There was awkward silence for a few seconds
"Do you want to take things further" george asked
I said nothing but leant in for a kiss, he grabbed my head and we locked lips, his mustache felt amazing against my face.
We kissed for a minute, his hand rubbing my thigh.
"Do you enjoy whats happening?" He asked
"Yes absolutely" I said anxiously
"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine" I think you'll like this.

He stood up and unbuttoned his black shirt revealing his hairy chest and stomach. He took off his shoes and socks, and unbuckled his belt and his trousers fell down. Rubbing the bulge in his underwear, I stared in awe, my cock hardening.
He then took his underwear off and just stood there, giving me time to admire his body.
His beautiful face with a horny smile, his hairy body, his giant cock hardening as he stood there and his balls dangling low, surrounded by a bush of hair.
"Wow... you look amazing..."
"Thank you Jack, I'm glad you like the rest of me, you've made me real horny"
Before i had the chance to say anything, he pushed into the sofa and hovered over me. We locked lips and kissed, I can't believe george michael was on me fully naked kissing me. He took my clothes off and he kissed and licked my chest, he pulled his foreskin back and forth, mastrubating over me.
I took my trousers and pants off revealing my hard cock, he grabbed it, playing with it for a while as he played with his own.
Then he grabbed my head and moved me onto his cock, my mouth sucking on the tip then the shaft, nearly choking on his size
"Wow you're so big" I said between sucks
George laughed "thanks buddy, I hear that quite often, now take daddy's 7 inch dick"

I grabbed his ass checks as he thrusted in hips into my mouth
"Ahhh I see, you want my ass do you?"
He turned around revealing his hairy thick ass, "make daddy happy and rim it good"
He opened his cheeks and I spat in his tight hole, rubbing my tongue against the wall of his ass, he moaned in pleasure, mastrubating his stiff cock as I rimmed his hole.
He then turned around and bent down to my throbbing cock and licked the shaft before fitting his mouth onto it, "I can't believe this george michael is sucking me off" I thought.
"By the way" he asked in-between strokes "you promise you won't tell anyone about this?"
"Of course I won't, this will be our little secret"
"Good, now let's take this upstairs to the bedroom, I'm gonna dominate you and show how dangerous an excited Greek can be"
Upstairs, he pushed me onto his bed, and threw himself on me, our bodies and cocks grinding against each other, I twisted his hairy nipples and he thrusted against me.
He then got up, and pulled a condom out, retracting his foreskin back, placing it on his rock hard penis
He then open my legs, spat in my hole, and slowly pushed himself inside me
I screamed in pain and pleasure, he covered my mouth so I don't make noise
"Be careful, just incase anyone is stalking me outside, the last thing I want is the tabloids to find out"
"We'll be fine" I said
Reassured, george started gathering his speed, humping my tight hole with his giant meat missionary style. He played with my cock to add on the already tense pleasure.
"Fuck me daddy, yes..."
Sweat dripping of his hairy body, he reached his climax, he started shaking as he orgasmed. Throwing 3 last thrusts he ejaculated into my ass, I also came all over my chest and stomach.
He pulled out and collapsed next to me,
"Wow you are amazing" I said catching my breath
"Glad to hear it, I haven't felt that good in the longest time"
"I have an idea, let's take this into the shower, for round 2"
I agreed and we went into his shower to wash the cum and sweat off.
His wet hairy body glistened in the bathroom light, as I massaged him with soap, giving extra attention to his softened cock and ass. I placed my fingers into his ass, and he groaned, his cock immediately stiffening, he played with his nipples and mastrubated as I fingered his hole.
Then he turned around and we kissed, I stroked his head as his cock grinds against my waist. After a while of mastrubating each other, he moaned, and let go of his cock, it twitched and exploded with cum for the second time.
He lifted his soaking wet hairy leg up, ofering himself to me to suck it off. I placed my mouth on his drained cock, also licking his dripping balls and underneath.
We then kissed once again, long story short
It was the most magical evening I've ever had, and I'm so grateful that it happened.