Introduction : The First Fight

(Image made by A

(Image made by A.I)

Goka walks calmly, trembling with impatience, armed with a gentle confident smile, towards the interior of the stadium, towards the theater of what will be his second fight here.

Goka is confident, his opponent doesn't look particularly dangerous. We just know that he played MMA at a good amateur level. It is surprising to see such a banal profile in such a competition. 

(Gako)

But hey, given the profile of my first opponent, it's not that surprising, finally. Poor "Ninja''.

In short, this guy has no luck. He is exactly like me. Except that I am a pro.

Indeed, Gako practices MMA just like his opponent, with the only difference that Gako is a professional fighter. So there was a world between him and his opponent. Generally, there are very large differences between amateur and professional sports players, especially in combat sports. For example, an excellent amateur boxer had little or no luck against a mediocre professional boxer.

The difference between amateur and professional may seem trivial, in reality it is a huge step to cross.

This is explained by several things, but especially by the fact that in the world of the pros: there is money at stake. As soon as fights begin to generate significant revenues, all become much more serious. Amateurs do not live from their sports, while for pro it is a matter of life or death, simply. It is no longer a simple hobby that we practice in our free time, the sport in question becomes our work. More than that, our life itself. No matter the sport, tennis, volleyball, golf or boxing: at the pro level, we eat Boxing, we sleep Boxing, we live Boxing.

As good as this kid is, even if he has an innate talent, in the end he has little chance. If only by the difference of means that we the amateurs and the pros to train, it has nothing to do.

Gako was right. And there was something else he didn't mention. Besides being a pro, Gako was an exception. He was an atypical fighter. Had he wanted to, he could certainly have been among the best, at the top of the best known and fiercest official MMA organizations. But Gako decided otherwise. 

A certain man had invited Gako to his tournament. No media coverage, only those who received the invitation and a few others were aware of this tournament. Gako rubbed shoulders with strong, even very strong people. But he had never met a man with such a presence, with such a calm aura, which nevertheless seemed so strong, as if he came from another dimension. Gako knew immediately that he HAD to accept this man's invitation to his tournament.