003

You were woken up from being lightly shaken. You slowly opened your tired eyes with a groan. "Darling? Can you wake up for me?" Roman asked softly while stroking your hair. You yawned and shifted so that you were sitting up. The sun beamed in through the small window of the jet. You put your hand up to keep the sun from hitting your eyes. "We are here.." Roman said with a smirk. "Where is here?" You asked as he stood up.

"Pensacola, Florida. My hometown." He said as he put his hand out and waited for you to take it. You accepted his hand and he pulled you up so that you landed on his chest. "Damn...might as well have taken my arm off!" You said as the speed of the pull left you dizzy. "Sorry...but I can't help that I'm strong and muscular doll." He had a cocky smirk on his face that made you cringe.

"Shut up. Let's just get off this damn jet." You said as you pushed past him and walked to the stairs. Roman thanked his personal pilot and followed after you. You went to go get your bags but Roman stopped you. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Getting my bags...?" You responded and he laughed.

"Doll...you are married to the future leader of the Roman Empire Mafia! Basic tasks? You don't need to do them anymore. I have people who will get them for you." He said and you rolled your eyes. "Listen...just because you have money, doesn't mean that I can't do things for myself!" You said while crossing your arms.

He sighed as he looked towards the sun for a split second. "Would you just let me spoil you. Stop being stubborn and come with me." He put his hand out but you didn't take it. You groaned as you walked away from the jet and walked towards the building that was in front of you. He chuckled as he followed after you. You opened the door and stepped inside, the AC blasting. You shivered upon entering, but waited for Roman. He closed the door behind him and looked you up and down.

"Cold? Do you want my shirt?" He asked but you shook your head. "I'm fine. What are we doing?" You asked as you rubbed the sides of your arms, trying to warm yourself up. "We are waiting for my cousins. They are gonna take us to my- I mean our home." He said as he pulled out his phone. He smiled and it made you curious. He noticed your curiosity. "Your father is on high alert. He probably won't make it." Roman showed you the text he got from his dad.

You nodded as you walked over to a chair and sat down. You looked out the window, actually enjoying the pretty view. You saw a cute dog and gasped. Roman noticed and walked over to you. You ran to the front door and quickly walked to the young man with the dog. It was your favorite breed of dog; your dream dog actually. The young man stopped and faced you. "I'm so sorry...but may I please pet your dog?" You begged and the young man smirked.

"What do I get if I let you pet my dog?" He joked. You looked up at him and his expression changed. You looked back at the building and saw Roman walking over. The young man glanced down at you and smirked once again. "You can pet him sweetheart." The young man said and you smiled. You pet the puppy, enjoying the moment. Roman walked over and glared at the man.

"Dogs really do attract cute girls don't they?" The young man said while looking at Roman. Roman's face dropped and you instantly stood up and pushed Roman back. He stared down the young man. "Thank you for letting me pet your dog! Have a great day!" You yelled as you kept shoving Roman away and back to the building.

He opened the door to the building and held it for you. He watched as the young man walked away. "Are you kidding me?" You asked while tapping your foot against the marble floor. Roman glanced at you before he smiled. "What kind of dog was that?" He asked, avoiding the subject. You laughed and shook your head. "Don't try and change the subject! You were about to kill him. Just because he said something nice about me! " You yelled.

Before Roman could answer the door opened and two men and a woman walked in. Roman smiled as he hugged the three new faces. "Jimmy, Jey, Naomi. This is my wife, Y/n." Roman smiled. Naomi walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. You were caught off guard but hugged her back. She smelled like vanilla and roses. You felt odd for liking the scent but shrugged it off. Once the two of you pulled away she smile at you and stepped aside for the other two to hug you.

"Y/n, these are my cousins Jimmy and Jey. This is Jimmy's wife, Naomi." Roman informed you and you smiled. "Was your marriage arranged too?" You asked and Naomi nodded. "Yes, but I've never been happier." She smiled as Jimmy pulled her in for a kiss. You smiled and looked at Jey. "And do you...have a wife...?" You asked and he nodded. "I do but she is busy. You will meet her later." Jey responded.

"We should get going. I can't wait to shower and go to bed." Roman said as he stretched. You all walked to the car, but there weren't enough seats. "I can call-" Jey was stopped by Roman. "Y/n can sit on my lap. Can't you sweetheart?" Roman gave you a flirty grin and you coughed. "Sure.." You said as he got into the front passanger seat. Jey was in the driver seat and Naomi and Jimmy were in the back. Roman patted his lap and you climbed in.

The entire drive you felt so uneasy, being in his lap. But you didn't hate it. Infact you liked it.