Chapter Two

"I'M FIVE.. WARLOCK."

Y/N breaks out into a small smile and twirls the empty shot in her hands.

Five watches her for a few moments but his eyes went elsewhere when he notices a familiar man, stomping up to the two with a few people trailing on behind.

One being a cube at that..

Y/N looks up at him, noticing his confused gaze, she turns to see where he was looking and her eyes almost pop out of her sockets.

"Oh shit.." She mutters lowly.

Five fixes his posture and sits higher up, trying to seem as intimidating as possible towards the guy who seems like bad news.

Five, of course, recognises him to be the same man who had assaulted Y/N but he refuses to say anything.

"We are going. Now." Ben's voice is sharper than ever.

He wasn't even looking at his girlfriend but glaring daggers right into Five's face.

Five stares back at him with an even harsher glare that couldn't help but send slight chills down his back.

Y/N swallows slightly and leans towards Five.

"I'm so sorry.." She whispers and climbs off the stool, letting out a small yelp when Ben aggressively grabs her wrist and drags her out of the bar.

The girl bites down on her lips as she feels a nasty bruise forming on where Ben is clutching onto her so tightly.

She almost lets out a sigh of relief when he lets go of her and pushes her body into the car.

She looks down at her wrist to see a bruise already forming, making her clutch onto the limb with small tears in her eyes.

But the memory of that mysterious boy's bright eyes made her feel slightly better.

Despite only knowing him for ten minutes, she was intrigued to find out more about him.

____________________

Y/N Hargreeves lets out a small whimper as her 'boyfriend' throws her onto the floor and slams the door shut behind him.

He aggressively shrugs his fancy jacket off his body and throws it down onto the back of his chair.

"So who was that guy? Hmm?" Ben furiously asks.

Y/N scrambles up to her feet and shakes her head in denial, only for him to scoff angrily.

"Don't bullshit me, Y/N! And you were drinking? What the fuck did I tell you?" The girl flinches back at the sound of his voice growing louder and louder as he speaks.

"N- No.. he was just being nice and buying me a drink.." She mumbles quietly, yet loud enough for him to hear.

Ben pinches the bridge of his nose and squeezes his eyes shut in frustration for a moment before opening them again and looking directly at her.

His eyes are way darker shows off way more anger than they did before.

"So what? He your little boyfriend now?" His spits.