[A] - Anything 🔞

FOURTH x GEMINI

Warning 🔞: First time, Blowjob

"He's smiling. I'm melting."

-

-

GMMTV is expected to release two new solo songs for Gemini and Fourth this August. The song with the cute melody "Please Be Mine" performed by Fourth was released first and received a lot of extremely positive reactions.

"You make me want to poke, poke, poke, poke, poke

Cuz you look so soft, soft, soft, soft, soft."

Fourth really liked this chorus, because it reminded him of Gemini, and his two adorable cheeks that just made everyone wanted to pinched. As for Gemini's song, it's still a mystery, everyone in the company has seen the song's MV once and they all have praised the song as very good and really catchy. Every single one, except Fourth. Because he wasn't allowed to listen to that song in advance.

"Are you still sulking about Gemini?" As soon as P'Earn entered the room, she saw Fourth sitting sullenly on the sofa, boredly playing with the mineral water bottle in his hand.

"I am not, just waiting him to come here. But I really don't understand, what's wrong with that song, why did he hide it so well? Don't tell me there's a kissing scene-"

"Don't make wild guesses." Gemini who came from nowhere, plopped down next to the Fourth, calmly grabbed the water bottle from his hand and took a sip: "Why are you so impatient?"

"It's your fault for being so mysterious. Everyone can see it, so why can't I?"

Fourth's whining attitude made Gemini can't help laughing uncontrollably. He leaned heavily on his silly boyfriend, took out his phone and scrolled through Twitter, not paying attention to him anymore.

"Gemmm...Let me see itttt..."

"Just a few hours left, wait and watch it with our fans."

Fourth only had time to grumble a few words before P'Earn called them out to start working so he had to put this matter aside. After the whole session, Fourth's work was done first. Now he just needs to sit and wait for Gemini to discuss with the brand. When he's done, the two of them can leave and enjoy their private time together.