Questions Answered

At some point both Jack and Leo began to wonder just where the strangers camp was considering the three had been walking through the woods for almost thirty minutes now. After Jack had joined their little party Leo began to lead them to a more secure place to talk in private, that is until a sudden thought crossed his mind. I don't actually have a place to go, in fact I don't have a place to live at all Leo said in realization. It was at that very moment Leo realized he was so sure that he could become an adventurer he left Rick's without a single thought as to where he was even going to live from that moment forward.

I'm sorry but I have no place to actually take us Leo said now somewhat embarrassed with himself. The half Dwarf then looked to his friend and didn't have to say a word, Jack knew just what Leo was asking by his look. If we need to keep this thing a secret then we can't us my house, my parents and little brother are home Jack explained. Then where are we going to go, we can't go back to the logging camp there are too many people who could overhear us Leo said. That's when the stranger spoke up. Allow me to lead us to my campsite, it's well hidden and far enough away from inquisitive ears he explained.

So with a destination now decided the trio fallowed the stranger deep into the woods. An act Leo was positive his mother warned him against. That's how Leo and Jack not only found themselves having done but continue to fallow the stranger. Jack was however beginning to wonder just where they were going and was getting tired of heading there, something he was all to happy to be vocal about. We've been walking for about thirty minutes now, where are you taking us Jack called up to the stranger. I already told you, I'm taking you to my camp the stranger answered. I already knew that Jack said back annoyed, I meant where is this camp at.

Leo could understand Jack's frustration at the situation he to was beginning to get mentally tired of their hike to the strangers camp. The stranger though didn't seem to notice Jack's annoyance or if he did he paid it no mind. Instead he continued to wave saying it was just up ahead. The stranger also said that if this little hike got them down then they would be in for a rude awakening when setting out on the job. Eventually though the stranger did say what Leo and Jack had been waiting to hear. There it is just up ahead the stranger said pointing to his camp. We've finally arrived Jack said exhausted from his woodland hike.

When Leo looked up to where the stranger was pointing he wasn't expecting to see a cave opening on the side of a hill. By the look on Jack's face Leo could tell that he was just as confused as him. Are you saying that your camp is in the cave Leo asked. Yes, it's perfect for avoiding prying eyes and I fixed it so there's no echo explained the stranger. Did you also make it so that broloons don't wonder in at night and mall your face off asked Jack with words oozing sarcasm but also seriousness.

Broloons are massive thousand pound creatures with short grey hair. The beast has razor sharp claws on each of its four legs that are capable of piercing chain mail. They are able to use three legs at once when it attacking, only needing one to remain grounded. The claws are however not the most memorable feature of this deadly beast, no the thing that everyone associates with the most dangerous beast in Alem is the strange singular footlong fang that a broloon can extend from the center of its jaw.

Broloons are such a dangerous animal that loggers have been told not to even try defending themselves against one if they cross its path. Instead it would be more beneficial for them to prey that it doesn't attack or at the very least that their deaths are quick and painless. So Leo completely understands and believes that Jack is right to have concerns as summer is drawing near and soon the broloon will be looking for a cool place to get out of the heat and hibernate till winter. But the stranger didn't seem to find the idea of the beast bothersome.

He just waved off Jacks concern as if it was a trivial matter and not dangerous in the slightest. Broloons are an easy animal to deal with when you know what you're doing the stranger said nonchalantly. Leo and Jack weren't convinced, neither of them had ever heard of anyone being able to deal with a broloon with any level of efficiency whatsoever. What the stranger was talking about would be a feet only achievable by the Warlocks or Drogur himself. Still even if that was true the stranger kept walking till he was in the cave leaving Leo no other choice but to fallow with Jack right behind muttering the whole time. This is a bad idea was his words.