7. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐄

FEEL

be aware of (a person or object) through
touching or being touched.
experience (an emotion or sensation).

"THE ORCALE SAID O𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘S 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐄."

"You shall be betrayed but the one who calls you friend and fail to save what matters most in the end

"You shall be betrayed but the one who calls you friend and fail to save what matters most in the end." He repeated the orcale.

"I picked annabeth because I knew there was no chance that we could ever be friends!" His voice sounded hurt.

"And you because I thought I could trust you and you would be by my side, and I don't even know why the hell sawyer is here!"

"I don't even know who I can trust anymore! I feel so alone.. and confused I don't know what to do anymore." His voice went silent, his breath heavy and his eyes become watery.

"I didn't mean it that way." He said to annabeth "Alecto offered to help out the quest if I gave you up." Annabeth spoke "I said no." She added

"Medusa said she would help if I turned in the three of you guys, especially sawyer." Percy dropped his head "so I cut off her head."

"We didn't choose this, or to be Demi gods. But as long as the four of us stick together no one's going to be alone."

"We won't make it if we keep arguing." Grover said as Percy responded with an idea "I think I have an idea on what to do with the head."

We reached a table in the middle, Percy flipped through the book as the three of us watched him.

"We can't ship medusas head to Olympus." I shook my head and annabeth backed me up "they won't like it at all." Then Grover spoke "at all, at all." He repeated and I giggled

"Isn't that what you do with dangerous stuff? Like batteries?" Percy asked and I rolled my eyes. "They will see it as impertinent." Annabeth argued

"I am impertinent." Percy joked "but we are not." She said referring to the three of us. And Percy groaned.

"Look, I'll just put my name on it so they know it's just me. Doesn't Medusa have some major beef with your mom? Plus she tried to derail our quest!"

"And part of your mom will still be with us." Percy smiled taking the hat off Medusa and hanging it back to annabeth before closing the box.