Chapter 11

Sophia's Pov
I was walking back to my apartment.It was morning and the sun was shining.I had classes later today.

Joker Out's Pov

Kris
So what are we going to do today Bojan

Bojan
Well I was thinking maybe we could start planning our new song.So we can start saying it is coming out soon.

Jure
Yes yes that is a great idea

Kris
Jan what is the matter.Why are you so silent

Jan
Nothing is going on it is not your matter to know.

Nace
Jan calm down ok

Jan
Yea I am going to go outside take some Time alone ok.

Everyone
Ok

Jan’s Pov

I walked out of the studio and walked around the streets of Amsterdam.The weather was nice a bit sunny.I hadn’t been in the mood to talk to anyone because I was still shocked that I saw my little sister after this many years.I am proud that she has found something she likes and has a good life.

Sophia’s Pov

I got back to my apartment and got ready for my classes today.I packed my laptop and grabbed a apple.Before leaving my phone started to ring.I picked up and recognized the voice immediately.it was my best friend Aves.I was walking down the street whilst chatting to my bestie about all the things that has happened since we last saw each other.

Aves

So I have something to tell you

Sophia

What is it

Aves

I am coming to Amsterdam for two weeks I got a modelling shoot booked here.

Sophia

Omg yay best news I have heard in a while

Aves

Yes

Sophia

I have to go now.I am late to my class

Aves

Ok bye

I hung up and went to my classes.

Time skip to the end of day

I was going back home after a long day of class.I was feeling tired and wanted to sleep.