(Matt) Stomach ache

Matt gets sick while recording a Wednesday video and ends up puking.

TW: throwing up, hospital

-----

Everything was prepared for their Wednesday video. The week before, they had received a huge box with many Japanese candies and they couldn't wait for trying some. How much damage could they do?

Chris' pov

I hear decided footsteps on the other side of the door and then a few knocks. My phone's lock screen shows me a big 15:48 in red. Why the fuck do I have the hour in read? I cover my face with the blanket and finally speak up.

"What do you want?"

The door opens and I see how Nick steps in.

"Chris, were you sleeping? It's like half noon. Get up, we have to film", he sounds angry, but not more than me.

"I see, little Nicky is angry", I said teasing him.

"I can't with you, kid. Get up".

When he closes the door, I finally get up and change. The sweets we were gifted are waiting for us upstairs. That is the only reason why I'm willing to do what the pain in the ass of Nick just told me to.

Nick's pov

"Chris, I give you three more seconds. If you are not here by then, I'll fucking drag you upstairs". I look at Matt. I know he's pissed as well. "One... Two...Th-"

"Good morning". He's still half asleep, but at least he's here.

"Argh, thank you, was it that hard?".

He chuckles a bit and walks to Matt's side, who puts his hand on Chris' shoulder.

"Chris", his voice sounds apparently calmed, but if you search for it you can notice how fake it is, "drop the attitude, okay?" Chris nods and smiles a bit.

"Can we start filming?" The youngest tries to avoid ours eyes as he speaks. I sigh before nodding.

"Yep, come on". I turn on the camera and introduce to our fans. This is gonna be a good Wednesday video.

Matt's pov

I sigh as Nick turns off the camera.

"Yeah! People are gonna love this video". My jaw drops as Chris instantly agrees with him. What the fuck? That was awful. They didn't stop arguing for a second!

"Yes. Oh, my... My stomach is going crazy". Chris giggles to his words. "Japanese candies are amazing. Listen to this". He burps loud.

"Chris! You are so fucking gross". And I was even more disgusted as I sees my older brother burping as well.

They keep burping and laughing for a while. Maybe it is because of the burping or maybe because of the candies, but I feel my stomach getting upset in just a few seconds.

"No, stop it", I get madder as they keep laughing. Are they laughing at me? "Are you deaf or something?"

I feel how needles start to stuck into my guts.

"Matt, just chill", he is laughing so hard. "You are getting too stressed because a fucking burp. It's not that bad!"

A cramp hits me when he ends his sentence. I can't avoid taking my hand to my stomach.

"You are such a babies". I go to my room and lie on the bed. Fucking mochi. I curl up. My stomach hurts so much that I could throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I run to the toilet and puke inside. Why the fuck would I eat those candies? I hate them. I hit the toilet and some tears start shedding from my eyes. Why?