𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷 - 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝| 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎

"Grandma!" A little boy yelled, running towards his grandmother who's sitting on her throne peacefully.

Upon her granddaughter and grandson's arrival at the foot of her throne, she happily smiled as she stood up with open arms to hug them.

"Well, what a pleasant surprise. There was no notice about your visit today, so tell me little ones. What can this old lady do for you today?" The grandmother asked with a sweet smile, displayed on her face.

"Nana, I heard from mom and uncle that you tell the greatest stories. Is that true?" Leon asked, jumping up and down where he stood, excitement taking over his small fragile little body. His older sister unimpressed by her little brother's behaviour, she than looked at her grandma to confirm if it was true.

"Well... I wouldn't say that I'm the greatest, but I can say I am quite skilled at telling them. Although that's all because of a good old friend, he taught me everything I need to know about story telling." The grandma explained while giggling as she remembered one of her good old friends.

"Grandmother, will you be able to tell us a story then?" The granddaughter asked, stars can be seen in her eyes. As she holds both of her small fist above her chest, waiting for her grandmother's respond. 

"Kids! Stop bothering your grandmother, she's a very busy woman. Mother I'm so sorry. They just wouldn't stop asking to visit you, after finding out about the story telling part." The grandmother's daughter replied, with if you could see tired tears in her eyes.

"Oh hahaha, no need to be sorry. I'm never too busy to see my grandchildren. As for the story telling, why don't you meet me at the garden? I'll ask Alfred to set it up for us, I'll also ask the chef to make some of our favourite treats." The emperor calmly explained, while the father of the children bowed in greetings to her majesty the emperor. 

"Well, I see your doing quite well Charlie. How could you ever deal with my daughter, she won't stop fussing about anything until she was 19." The emperor sighed lightly as she placed one of her hands under her chin.