sorry its sideways

sorry. Anyways Vortex, Hollow and Charm arent natural colours I KNOW. Basically my backstory for them was that they were mutated and dyed or whatever in a lab because the main guys daughter wanted colourful cats. Most of them died or escaped and these three got away.

U can skip this but If anyone cares abt their backstories then-

CHARM- had siblings and family but they got mauled by a dog and only she escaped. Then she got captured by the evil lab guy and she was plain white before and got dyed to be pastel coloured. She later escaped with Vortex and Hollow and they all live together in a meadow. d:

VORTEX- Family lived in forest with a bunch of cats. (Basically a clan) His family was really horrible though and basically disowned him because he was bad at everything and was a kind of a burden on them more than a help. Then he was banished to the mountains where he learned to fend for himself. Then he got captured by Evil Lab Guy (Idk wut hes called lol) and before he was white with black and grey patches and green eyes but Evil Lab Guy died him with blue and they had a device that could succesfully dye eyes so they dyed one of his eyes blue. Then he escaped. With the others.

HOLLOW- Was a house cat and enjoyed it but her owners had a child and she once clawed at the child cuz it was pulling her tail and she got put in a shelter for 'Attacking' the child. The Evil Lab Guy got Hollow and then dyed her eyes purple. Then obviously she escaped with Vortex and Charm.

Yea. All those other cats are just some of my random other OCs.

Have a good day/night/whatever

PHOENIXX