G-Gryffindor?

POV: Y/N

My name is Y/n Malfoy, unlike my family I have brown hair that fades to blonde instead of just platinum blonde.

The first of many differences between me and my family

The first of many differences between me and my family. I am the older brother to Draco Malfoy, who is currently 3 years old. Big age gap I know. I am 11 and am going into my first year at hogwarts, I already know that I am going to be sorted into Slytherin so I don't see the point of me sitting on the stool and getting sorted, but oh well, here I am stood at the front of the great hall waiting patiently for my name to be called. I'm surprised when I am the last name to be called.

"Y/n Malfoy"

Proffessor McGonagall called out my name and I smugly smile as I walk towards the stool and sit down...

Couldn't they use a nicer material than wood. Ew .

I judged as the sorting hat was placed on my head, it contemplated for a bit...

"Hhm, a Malfoy, ah yes very prideful but not so much cunning as brave and bold.... Better be..."

I waited in anticipation

"GRYFFINDOR"

My heart skipped a beat and I'm sure I couldn't breathe, my smile disappeared.

Gryffindor?

I asked myself, it didn't make sense, I am a Malfoy.

I didn't want to cause a scene so I got up and walked over to the Gryffindor table sitting next to a tall ginger boy in my year, a Weasley.

"I'm Charlie Weasley"

He started proudly. I looked at him unamused.

"Y/N Malfoy"

I said in an unpleasant tone.

"What crawled up your arse Malfoy? "

He joked and I just glared at him violently.

"Ok, ok! "

He dismissed my displeased look. He didn't try talking to me for the rest of dinner, I was glad about that.

As soon as dinner finished I ignored the prefects order to follow him and went straight to Proffessor McGonagall.

"Proffessor"

I called out before she left the great hall. She turned to look at me.

"Yes Mr Malfoy? "

She Questioned

"There has to be a mistake.... I'm meant to be in Slytherin. "

I implied incase she didn't get the message. She walked closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Mr Malfoy, the sorting hat is never wrong. Now please go to your common room and find your dorm. I'm sure you'll make friends in no time. "

And with that she walked out the great hall and headed somewhere, I don't know where but somewhere.

I knew I couldn't stay in the great hall any longer and walked to the Gryffindor common room reluctantly. When I got there I realized I didn't know the password as I had not yet been told it. When the door to Gryffindor suddenly opened and a 5th year walked out and looked straight at me.

"There you are Malfoy, we've been worried about you"

The boy said as he dragged me into the common room.

People cared about me?

I looked round to see the group of first years huddled around who I assumed to be the prefect.

"First years"

He called getting everyone to go quiet.

"I am Barney Smith your prefect for this year at hogwarts. The boys dorms are up the stairs and on the left, they are signed boys, same for the girls but on the right. No pupil of the opposite sex is to be in your dorm room. You will have 1 other dormmate and you will find your names engraved on the door. You can not swap dorms. Thank you for listening so patiently have a wonderful evening"

With that he walked off as I walked over to the stairs to find my dorm.

I found my dorm at the end of the corridor. I read the names on the door:

'Y/n Malfoy'

And directly underneath my name read:

'Charlie Weasley'

Just my luck

I pushed the door open and to my surprise I was there first. I used magic to put my stuff away because I couldn't be bothered to do it the muggle way before changing into a hoodie and a tracksuit.

A while later I was stood in front of my mirror looking at the scar on my chest when Weasley walked in

A while later I was stood in front of my mirror looking at the scar on my chest when Weasley walked in. I heard the door open and hurriedly grabbed my shirt, throwing it on quickly.

"Oh sorry"

"Oh sorry"

He said startled as he saw me in front of my mirror.

"Mhhm"

I didn't feel like talking.

"You ok? "

He questioned and I nodded.

I have a feeling that my life is going to get harder from now on...

_______________________________________

Ideas?
Word count: 781