Important!!

Hi everyone!! It's Jenina your author!!

I Hope You're enjoying my story so far and I promise I will make an update soon. I'm currently working on a chapter right now I'm sure it will be up in about 15-25 minutes.

But anyway let's get to the important stuff.

First of all, this story does NOT have smut. Malachi is a minor and it is wrong for me or anyone to write such wrong and sexual things about him:

Second of all, I'd like to apologize if the story had any spelling mistakes. I'm sorry I do not proof read before uploading chapters so I'm sorry if there any spelling mistakes.

Third and lastly, I have been pondering about this lately and I've decided to change Amara's face claim.

The face claims I use are pics I found of girls on Pinterest THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

I decided to change her face claim because I feel like the face claim I used does not fit with Amara's aesthetic and bad bitch vibe.

Amara is a very independent character and a natural charmer. Along with that she takes no shit from anyone and does what SHE wants.

I feel like the face claim I chose previously doesn't not fit her aesthetic and the way I want people to view Amara's character.

Here is Amara's new face

I feel like this is better than the fist face claim I chose because it fits Amara's description of Jet Black hair and Dark midnight black eyes

Anyway if you read this entire thing thank you so much I love you. And even if you didn't read I still love you!!

Hope you'll enjoy my story and remember a new chapter will be up in a few minutes so look out for it.

I love you all!! Stay safe and Take care of yourselves remember if things are tough you'll always get through it no matter how hard they may seem💕

Btw Happy new year everyone may everyone's year go amazingly and according to how they want it.

Ok enough ranting I love you all!!❤️

- xoxo Jenina💕