Chapter 2 - Snowpeak Mountains

"Gobble goo! Gobble goo! Bring forth some gobble goo!"

The Gobbley Witch casted her spell.

She lives high up in the mountains. She used to live in a swamp.

A gobbley swamp. Full of gobbley goo.

But now she doesn't.

Her hut is gone.

No, no.

It is still there.

Just occupied by a new tenant.

"Bring forth the destruction of the Gobbley One! Known as Ragnvaldr! The Man of Gobbley Goo must be struck down! Hear my plea! O, hear my plea, all mighty ones! Strike him down! Oh, strike him down!"

...

Silence.

The Gods do not answer her prayers.

The Gobbley witch was not always so gobbley, but that all changed when the Gobbley Goo man came. She remembered what happened like it was yesterday.

There she was, brewing potions as she normally did, in the normal swamp. The swamp was very normal. Too normal. There was no instance of gobbely goo anywhere. 

Then she looked out the widow of her hut. A big hulking figure was in the distance. That would be normal, but for her, she lived out in the middle of no where, in a swamp, surrounded by towering mountains.

She walked out to the front of the hut and squinted her beady eyes at the even closer figure.

It bellowed at her.

"YOU!!! WHO ARE YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU DO HERE!!!"

The figure picked up its pace. Its green hue was like no other green of any goblin, hobgoblin, or orc she had ever seen in her life.

It shortly arrived in front of her.

"I WANT!!! YOU HOUSE!!!"

"Are you an imbecile? It is clearly a hut."

"OK. IT MINE!"

Before she had time to react, it pulled out one of the gnarly cleaver-like weapons off of it's back and it ever so slightly grazed her. 

"Are you mad? You are surely mad. Just you wait! Death awaits you soon, greenie!"

She flew off to her stronghold up high in the mountains. Some of her most powerful items and materials lay here in a location only she knew.

Looking to repair the injury on her arm from earlier, she noticed something. Something... green...      her veins were now...          green...

After about a week of this mysterious green infection, her slender body became older and older, her skin, more rugged. Her hair, thinner and thinner. This disease had aged her rapidly, and she began to hear voices.

"THE GOBBELY GOO MAN WILL PAY!!!"

"RAGNVALDR, YOUR DEATH WON'T BE AN EASY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"