★Chapter Twenty Three☆

Third Person's POV

It was only one day without his husband but the raven haired beauty was laying on the bed already missing him dearly.Jungkook messaged him saying he landed and he was having poor connection.So he will not be able to call him.

So it's morning Tae already woke up and did his morning routine then his phone blinked indicating he got a message.So he rushed to the phone to see that the message from his bunny.

It's a scheduled message.It's saying, "Good morning to my beautiful Moon,have a wonderful day ahead and find something I left for you at the lower drawer of the night stand in our room"

As soon as he read the message his mood lightened up so quickly went to the drawer and opened it.In the corner of the drawer there was a paper that was rolled and bound with a red ribbon.

Tae took the paper and loosen the knot.Then opened the paper.It was a beautiful, vintage paper with Lily flowers on it.There was a short note that wrote with beautiful handwriting of his husband.

"Even though miles keep us apart, my love for you soars higher than the skies I navigate. Can't wait to be back in your arms my Moon."

-Yours bun-

Tae smiled in his tears,how thoughtful his bun is

Tae smiled in his tears,how thoughtful his bun is.How loving and romantic his husband is.So with those thoughts he replied to the message thanking for the little note.Tae again read the note while caressing the written letters then placed a kiss on it.Then put it inside his diary and readied for office.

After a hectic day of office Tae reached home but there was no that warm, homely and lovely feeling without his bun, actually for some people home is not a place.And for Tae home is not a place but a person.Jungkook is Tae's home just like Tae is Jungkook's home.

After cooking and eating alone he was missing his bun so badly so in these days he was wearing Jungkook's oversized T shirts.Jungkook's whinny pleads, flirty comments, lovely gestures, caring gestures were kept reminding him.

With heavy heart he went to the bed then again his phone blinked indicating a message.It also a scheduled message,was from the person he is missing right now saying,
"Good night love, Sleep tight and have sweet dreams.There is another thing I want you to take a look at,in the drawer, your side of the closet"

Tae's all sad thoughts flew away from seeing that another rolled paper that bound with a red ribbon.Inside the paper there was a hand written note like previous one.That one was written in a same classic type floral paper this time it was lavender themed one.These flowers has its own meanings made it more meaningful.

"As I fly through the clouds, my heart remains tethered to you. Counting down the moments until I'm home with you again,my Moon"

-Yours bun-

Tae was sobbing now, hugging that paper onto his heart

Tae was sobbing now, hugging that paper onto his heart.There was a new emotion blooming inside his heart while understanding the fact that he can't live without his bun.He couldn't help missing him so badly all the time.Tae realised there is no actual happiness in his life without his bun by his side.

Stating facts ,that four/five heartfelt lines of his bun made him hard to not to fall for such a thoughtful husband.Yes, finally Tae realised he is in love with his dear husband,his bun.Love is such a beautiful feeling that you can't tell with that four letters but too feel that dearly.

The next morning Tae woke up with the sun peaking through the curtains.Today it's Saturday so it's his holiday.After freshen up he cooked and ate then got a scheduled message at same time as yesterday morning greeting him and saying to go to his art room and look for that thing in his paint brush box.

With a happiest smile Tae was rushed to the room and opened the box then found the rolled paper.It was written in a tulip floral sheet.

"Just as the flight finds its way back to the runway, my heart finds its way back to you. Missing you with each mile I travel, love you so much my Moon"

-Yours bun-

"Miss you too and love you so much my bun"Tae said while looking at the paper feeling so emotional then placed a kiss on the paper

"Miss you too and love you so much my bun"Tae said while looking at the paper feeling so emotional then placed a kiss on the paper.Then he decided to draw a painting to distract himself from this constant yearning feeling.

He just wanted nothing but hug his bun tightly and say how much he is missing him and love him.But he has to wait 4 more days... These four days are going to be so hard for both of them.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

It's been six days since Jungkook left and all these days Tae found 2 sweet handwritten massages per day from his bun,to brighten up his mood.In those 6 days only one time Jungkook called Tae but only he could say is

"I miss you Moon and l love you" and after Tae saying saying"I miss you too my bun" the call got disconnected because of the poor connection.

So now it's night already Tae was waiting desperately for Jungkook's new schedule message.The screen blinked indicating a new message was received.The message said,
"So Moon, finally we'll meet tomorrow.So the last one..You can find it in the living room, near our wedding photo,see you tomorrow love."

Tae ran out to the living room to find the note.There was a hanging rolled paper there.That paper had a beautiful Moon theme.

"As the moon rises tonight, it's a celestial reminder that our reunion is just on the horizon. Tomorrow, my love, I'll be landing back into your arms.Anticipating the joy of being with you soon."

-Yours bun-

So here is the last one

So here is the last one.Like previous ones this one also never failed to give that warmth which helps to lessen the loneliness from Tae's daily life.So after those hard 6 days finally his bun will be here tomorrow,in his arms.That thought alone made Tae so emotional.

Tae put that one also inside his diary and went to sleep with the hope that arrival of his bun tomorrow.......

Happy reading......

To be continued ✷✷✷✷✷