Chapter 19

Mia has woken up the next day with a smile on her face as she realized she was wrapped up in Bucky's arms.

They had packed up her room and put everything she'd need into the trunk of her car.

With a quick goodbye to her mother and step father, they were off, Bucky leading on his motorcycle and Mia following closely behind with her Camaro.

The three hour drive was soon over and they were at the compound.

She parked her car in the garage, as Bucky grabbed her bags from the trunk.

"I can carry something, ya know." Mia smiled.

"No." Bucky smiled.

They walked into Avenger's tower next to each other, and into the common room.

Which all the avengers were in, and all wore surprised faces as they glanced at Mia and Bucky.

Tony ran up to his daughter and engulfed her in a hug. "Amelia. I was so worried about you!"

Mia hugged her father back. "I know dad. I'm sorry for running. I needed a break and mom was bugging me to come home for a bit."

"So long as your back, Bucky. Thanks for bringing her back." Tony said appreciatively.

Bucky nods once.

Mia giggled. "I'm back for a little bit. I have some classes I wanna attend in person, but a Christmas break is coming up soon. Mom wants me to spend it with her and John."

Tony raises a brow. "John doesn't even celebrate Christmas."

Mia wraps her arm around Bucky's. "No. But Bucky and I do."

It was silent for a moment as the avengers took in the scene before them. Mia's arm wrapped around Bucky's flesh arm. He was still carrying her bags, and the two of them gazing at each other lovingly.

Tony coughed, catching the couples attention.

"So you and Robocop, ehh?"

Mia laughs and nods, while Bucky glares at Tony for the nickname.

"I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I just want you happy Amelia." Tony said with a small smile.

"Thanks dad."

"Yes well. I take it you two will be going to your moms for Christmas. When will you be back?" Tony asks.

Mia shrugs. "Probably after the New Years."

"Okay. We'll have to figure out Christmas celebration for Morgan." Tony says.

"Okay. We will dad." Mia nods as she leads Bucky to her room.