Introduction

Hello! Author here, so this is the first time I'm sharing anything I've written in such a public way, so please be nice ahah but I do appreciate constructive criticism, specially since I'm not sure what I'm doing. I stopped writing in my late teenager years and I like reading young adult, so that's what I'm trying to write (also english is not my first language, so I might make some mistakes). Thank you for reading!

      Now, onto the story! This is something that sometimes comes to my mind, I've always wanted to work at a flower shop so that's were my MC works, in a small town that has that old and nostalgic feeling, without feeling like a dead end place. It has a beach, and a tradicional market, where you can buy fresh fish or homegrown vegetables, even homemade stuff, it also has a residential area with old houses, behind it, there's woods, with a football field, a quarry and if you go through an old path, there's also a river. The town center is a few minutes by car or bike, it has some bussinesses, and sometimes turists but it's not a very turisty town, unlike the city nearby.
      Our MC is a girl in her late teens, who has a group of friends and they hang out in the summer, when the main story takes place, they sometimes have parties and it was in one of these parties that she meets the romantic interest, her bestfriend's cousin who came back from the city. For his parents are from the same town and the three of them were friends as children, until something happened that made him never want to come back. Until now, and now they must discover what they are becoming to each other.