II

Soon the bell rang for lunch so me, Lily and Yoona ran for our lives.

"GO GET YOUR POOKIE!" Exclaimed Lily, while Yoona rolled her eyes and ran a different direction.

"C'MON UNNIE! LET'S GO!" I yelled, as I started to run at full speed. I was running so fast, Lily barely had time to catch up.

Within seconds, we reached the cafeteria and scanned for Jinsol.

"Look! There she is!" Said Lily, as she dragged me to her table.

I generally don't know why but I was so eager to sit with Jinsol and her friends.

"Hey Jiwoo" she said as me and Lily plopped down onto the seats whilst panting.

"Hey...Jinsol. This is...my friend, Lily" I said through breaths.

"Lily, it's nice to meet you. I'm Haewon" said one of Jinsol's friend's.

I looked over at the others and saw a blonde girl sitting on Kyujin's lap.

"Ignore them. That's Eunchae, Kyujin's girlfriend" Said Jinsol as she whilst looking at me.

She was giving me that stare; the stare that made me question if she liked me or not.

"Our other friend is coming, she went to get her girlfriend" Said Lily, as she let out a small smile.

"Is your friend Yoona?" Asked Eunchae, clearly curious.

"Yeah how did you know?" I replied, wondering how she knew Yoona.

"She's dating one of my friends, Jini. Or Yunjin, but there's two Yunjins so we gave her a nickname" Explained Eunchae as me and Lily nodded.

Soon we saw Yunjin carrying Yoona bridal style whilst she was making angry remarks at her.

"Choi Yunjin, Put. Me. Down. NOW" Scowled Yoona whilst we all laughed.

"Not until you become an extravert, which is NEVER" Joked Jini. Seeing the two of them like that was so cute, I'd want something like that.

"You guys are so cute!" Squealed Kyujin.

"But you're even cuter" Said Jini whilst laughing. I looked over at Yoona and she looked a little pissed.

"But you'll never be as cute as my Yoona" Jini continued. Suddenly, Yoona didn't look so pissed.

So for the rest of lunch, the 8 of us chatted until an orange-haired girl sat next to Kyujin.

"Hey guys" She said casually as she down next to me.

"Oh I didn't realise we had company, hi! I'm Yunjin, no not Choi Yunjin, I'm Huh Yunjin" She said. She looked at me and winked, making me feel woozy.

"Hi, I'm Jiwoo" I said, shyly as I shook her hand. It felt so soft.

"Pretty name" She said as she stared into my eyes.

Was I feeling love for another girl that wasn't Jinsol, maybe...

"Hi! I'm Lily, and that's Yoona" Said the pink haired girl with a friendly smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" Said Yunjin as she stared at Lily. I swear she was flirting on purpose to make us like her or something.

But it wouldn't work on me, I like Jinsol. I think...

After Yunjin called Lily beautiful, I noticed that Haewon's expression changed. She went from chill to pissed.

"So Yunjin, aren't you dating Chaewon?" asked Haewon as she tried to put on a calm expression.

"No, we broke up a while ago but now I'm dating Kazuha" She replied.

Soon came the end of lunch. Haewon, Lily and Jini had a class together. Kyujin, Yoona, Eunchae and Yunjin had a class together too. All that was left was me and Jinsol.

"So, you wanna go to class together?" She asked, whilst grabbing her bag.

"Sure" I replied calmly. I think that was the first time EVER that I spoke to her without stuttering or blushing.

"Let's go then, do you wanna hold my hand?" she asked, as she held out her thin, slender hand.

Here came the blushing.

"S-sure" I said, as I grabbed her hand. As soon as I did, I felt a spark go through me.

I really did love her. I know I do.

___________________________________

POOKIES!

Sorry it's a lil late y'all, but I finished this chapter today. So I'm probs gonna start chapter 3.

I hope you all love the book, it's one of my faves so far.

BYE POOKIESSS!!

05/01/2024