Author's Only Warning!

Yo Author-san here!

    Let me make some things perfectly clear. I will not have Izuku forgive Toshinori, Enji, Masaru, Izumi, Katsuki, or Shoto. The three little bitches will not be entering UA. Or any hero school for that matter. So get the fuck out of my dms telling me how to write my own fucking fanfic okay shit for brains? I don't give two fucks about the super shittastic ways you dumbasses think things should go. I don't ask a single mofo for how to write my stories. If you read this and expect me to forgive the cocksuckers and redeem them, well, there's a greater chance of God actually appearing than me doing any of that.

    If you hate OP characters and harems guess what I give zero fucks. If you want certain characters in the harem, guess what? Do not suggest them to me, for if you do, then I'll kill the character you suggested immediately in the next chapter. Only one person alive can suggest anything to me, and that's the author that is cowriting this with me. So if you're not MullinLiam I won't do anything you suggest. I'm so goddamn tired of morons in my dms giving unasked for advice. It drives me insane. Seriously, people, I've had hundreds of dms in my short time on here. You guys need to learn to back the hell off. If I don't ask you for your opinion or advice, that's because I don't want or need it.

    Also, if you comment asking me stupid shit like what I'm gonna do in the next chapters, when I will publish, or to explain anything odds are I will not tell you. Because it will ruin the damn story. I've had far too many rude ass mofos messaging me ideas and guidelines for this stuff. Especially the fools trying to tell me I should write this story where Uraraka a bitch and cheats on Izuku. If ya suggest that, I'll just block ya ass and move on. Don't expect the standard izukuyagi tropes from me. As the moment you do, you will be super disappointed as I won't ever do them.

    Normally, I'm very chill. But in the short time since I posted the first chapter I've been fucking bombarded by dumbasses who don't know how to not be a dick. I've literally been getting non-stop dms about how this story should go. Guess what that does? Makes me regret ever trying to write this story and contemplate deleting it. So if you want it to continue. Back. The. Fuck. Off. This is your one and only warning. Give me peace and let me do what I do. It's all I ask for.

     I apologize for the rant, but it's bout the only way I can get left the hell alone. If you guys can control yourselves, great, if not the story will go bye bye. Thanks and Author-san out.