𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑✭𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋: chapter eight

"Well you look awfully glowy this morning

"Well you look awfully glowy this morning." Venetia commented as Celeste took a seat at the table next to Felix.

This caused the others' heads to rise, four pairs of eyes scanning the girl's face. Celeste looked down at her plate, huffing at Felix who only chuckled.

"I think you might be right." Elspeth mused, "Celeste darling, look at me please. Yes, yes.. she's definitely glowing."

Celeste could feel her cheeks burning. Trying to throw them off by offering a small smile. "I had a lovely rest last night, that's probably why."

"No. Nope. I know that glow when i see it." Pamella spoke up. "You had sex didn't you?"

"W-what?" Celeste shook her head.

The same thought had crossed Elspeth's mind when she chuckled. "Okay now, leave the poor girl alone Pamella."

Celeste and Felix went to get themselves breakfast. The girl only pointing to the things she wanted while Felix put them on her plate.

"So, did you?" Farleigh asked as he appeared beside them.

"Hmm?" Celeste questioned, her head tilting as she turned to look up at him.

Farleigh scoffed, "Oh come on. You know what i'm talking about." He looked at Felix with a smirk. The girl unable to read their facial expressions from where she stood.

"You're fucking crazy mate." Felix laughed, Farleigh having asked if it was good without having to even speak. Something that they learned to do with each other over the years. "Of course it was."

Farleigh grinned, ruffling the top of Celeste's hair before he leaned down in her ear. "You're a dirty one aren't ya?" Giving her a quick kiss to the cheek with a laugh when her eyes widened, the curly haired boy walking back to the table.

Felix raised his hands in defense. "I didn't say anything. Maybe you are just glowing." he chuckled. Pecking her lips before taking both their plates back to the table.

As they sat down to eat, Oliver's voice traveled through the room as he greeted a good morning. Getting one back from James, Pamella and Celeste.

"Hey, Oliver, have some breakfast." Felix told the boy, having already lit himself a cigarette like his sister and cousin had.

"Uh, can i get a full english breakfast too please."

James glanced at Duncan at the side of his eye. The butler keeping his calm yet intimidating demeanor as he remained silent.

"Breakfast is on the side darling. Just help yourself." Elspeth broke the awkward atmosphere.