Chapter 8

Paige POV:

This week is pretty much an off week due to the gym getting new floors? Or some shit like that. I don't really know I just know I'm going to relax. But I do have something I plan on doing this week. I want to ask Mya to be my girlfriend, I honestly think we've known each other long enough for me to ask. I'm not going to do this anyway though, I'm going to ask Nika and Caroline for help with this. Just to make I don't mess it up.

So some time this week I'm going to ask her to dinner or take her where nice. I just want to impress her because I honestly wanted to DM her once I saw her on the Minnesota page but that's kinda weird didn't want to creep her out.

I've been just walking around the dorm all day, so I think I should go to the store and get something nice for her too. So I shower, throw an outfit together, and get ready to go. I see Nika and Azzi just lying around so I ask if they wanted to come help.

"Sure P, why not" Nika says

"Yea I'll go" Azzi says

"Wait why are we going the store anyways?" Nika asks

"Oh yea I forgot to ask. I'm going to ask Mya to be my girlfriend." I say casually

Once I told they just screamed. "Oh my... well I'm glad yall are excited" I say

"Well duh. When do you plan on asking her?" Azzi says

"Thursday" I say unsure

"Oh cause we're have an off week. That makes sense but you better see If she has practice or a game Thursday" Nika says

"Wait what day is Thursday?" I say

"Uh.. the 24th" She says checking her phone

"Shit. She has a game Thursday" I say shaking my head

"Just ask her after the game, but if she's too tired after the game just reschedule" Nika says

"Oh okay cool. Let's go" I say grabbing my keys.

Mya POV:

Man I'm so wore out from practice this morning it doesn't make sense. I go upstairs to take my shower and go put some fresh clothes on. Today is a chore day for me, so basically that's what I'm doing all day. Mom and Dad went to work so I'm home all day by myself, good way to start my day. Dad must be in his office all day working on plays because they gym floors have something going on and they can't have practice so really what can he do. Mom is actually in town this time for work. Anyways back to me being home alone with just chores. Maybe it's just me but doing chores home alone is just so much better.

"Alexa play It Kills Me by Melanie Fiona" I say

I know this is a kind of heart broken song but it's so good. So I start by getting all my laundry, separating the colors from the whites, and all things of that nature.

A/N I don't to take you guys through the chore process cause wouldn't that be boring.

Time skip to finishing chores.

Whew I finished all those chores. It sure did take a while. So now I'm just hang out in the kitchen, on my phone scrolling TikTok. Then I see Paige is going live with the girls, she must've saw me join because I see the girls just smiling at her. And to make it known that I'm here Paige says

"HI MYAA" with a big smile on her face. I type in the comments "HI PAIGEE".

"Ouu yea Ms. Mya in the building, join the live pooks" KK says

"Okay girl add me in there." I put in the comments. She adds me to the live...

"Hey guys!" I say to everyone with a big smile on my face. Then I see a comment saying "Who got you smiling like that Mya 🤨"