Chapter/part 1: The Deadly Argument

November/16/2008-Thursday

Victoria POV
*Thunder* *sighs* I cannot believe it is already raining outside. "I heard every time it rains you can see the past. It is nice that you can see your past. "Mhm that's nice sweetie." "You are not even paying attention Michael." "I am paying attention Victoria I am just not in the mood all right so leave me the fuck alone you bastard! Why won't you ever just pay attention to me for once in your stupid life, I yelled.

Michael POV
*runs at her and slaps her* I do Victoria I just don't show it! *sighs* I'm going for a walk. *glances back at Victoria while looking like she's shocked and I walk away while thinking* Serves her right. *opens the door then closed it and looks at the house while thinking out loud* Our house is small with white paint and two windows, and two small tree like bushes and on top of the house is a triangle like shape roof. The inside of the house is empty because we had just moved but I don't think we're going to live in there for long. *mumbles out loud* "Finally away from my wife for once, why did I even marry her." It would be better if she was dead. *Bumps into a woman* Oh my god I am so sorry! I was not paying attention to where I was going! "Hey, it is ok it was just an accident. *small chuckle* "Here let me help you" "Oh, thank you," said the woman. *I glance down over the woman and notice her green eyes that sparkle in the moonlight, her sunlight-like yellow hair with dark red dye in two buns and long wavy hair, her pastel dress with roses flowing down her dress, her rose high heels, and her soft red and pink lips.

Lin POV
"Um, are you okay there sir?," I asked. "Yes sorry," said the man. *He helps me up* Thank you for helping me," I said. "It was nothing," said the man. "Oh, how awful of me to not introduce myself," I said. I am Lin Chang. Who are you? I said. "I am Michael Blake." "Oh, that is such a nice name," I said. "Why thank you," said Michael. *She glances up and down at Michael and notices his pitch-black eyes that shine in the moonlight like the stars, his pitch-black like hair, his hair up in a samurai hairstyle, and his long black coat with yellow buttons, white collar with ruffles in the middle of his coat flowing down, with his black slacks, and his black boots. "Would you like to take a walk with me?," said Michael. "Yes, I may", I said. "How old are you?", I said. "I am 32 years old", said Michael. "How old are you?", said Michael. I am 29 years old," said Lin. "Oh so you are 3 years behind me," said Michael.