ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ|| 0.0

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ:

I am going to follow the events of season 1-4 exactly as they are in the anime/manga. But of course some events will be added/taken out to better fit the story. The story is projected to have at least 40 chapters. Extra/bonus chapters will be added for fun. Different POV's will also be added from time to time. 

0.0-0.3 - Important information regarding the story. 

1.0-1.9 - Season 1 

2.0-2.9 - Season 2

3.0-3.9 - Season 3

4.0-4.9 - Season 4 

E.1-E.5 - Extra/Bonus Chapters

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏɴ ʏ/ɴ:

Y/n's father was a high ranking Military Police officer. When he retired, he focused on training Y/n to follow his legacy. Y/n had plans of her own. 

Y/n's mother was killed when Wall Maria fell. While she lived safely within the luxury of Wall Sina, she was visiting her family's farm during that unfortunate day. Y/n decided not to visit that day because she preferred to spend the day with her dad at the MP headquarters. It was her mother's death that made her realize she wanted to be a scout and ACTUALLY make a different, much like Eren. 

Y/n is an intelligent and passionate person, similar to Hanji. 

Y/n has always known she liked women. Her confidence in her entire being was very inspirational. 

Y/n's connection with the MP will put her at an advantage in the scouts, this will lead to secret missions being assigned to her. 

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ:

This will be a semi-slow burn. While Hanji and Y/n won't be together for quite sometime, some...special things will happen between them. 

For legal reasons Y/n will be 18 when she joins the scouts. (Eren and the others are around age 16.) Hanji will be in her early 20s. 

Smut will be including in the story (you thristy..thristy people.) (me acting like that isnt me)

I will be making a playlist for the story! Each chapter will have a song dedicate to it. This will be available in the next chapter. It will be on Spotify as well! (Spotify linked in my bio).  

4 Chapters will be released every month (unless things come up). The story is projected to be finished by May. 

Start: January 6th, 2024

End: TBD