Eng Intro

Hi there! 🤗

I'm so excited to welcome you to "AURORA 'S Trailer Shop" - your one-stop-shop for creating amazing trailers and MV videos for your BTS Wattpad stories.

If you're looking to promote your Wattpad story with a stunning trailer or MV, you've come to the right place. I am confident in my ability to create impressive visuals that will capture the essence of your story and attract readers.

I love working with writers to bring their stories to life in a visually stunning way. If you're interested in promoting your Wattpad story with a trailer or MV and taking your Wattpad story to the next level, don't hesitate to DM me.

Before messaging me, please make sure to fill out the GOOGLE FORM  by including all the necessary details.

• Story name

• Genre

• BxB   or  BTS x Y/N etc,

• plot of the story

• story type Nonfic / Fanfic

• main characters

🔴NOTE  :

# Please make sure you share all the juicy details of your story with me, so I can create an amazing trailer for you.

#If your story is ongoing or completed, please ensure to attach the link of your book when you DM me or fill out the Google form.

# If you are willing to make a trailer please DM me a week before your book release

°• Period

# If it's a trailer I need 4-5 days

# If it's a MV I need 1-2 weeks cz I have to read your story to get an idea before I make the vd

Once the video is complete, it will be uploaded to my YouTube channel. You must then link the YouTube video to your storybook.

A favour to me: when you publish your storybook, can you please give me production rights by tagging me? 

And make sure you subscribed to the channel ❤️