Autumn

He walks closer to me and of course I subconsciously walk backwards. My back hits a wall, I'm trapped. Where did this wall come from? I want to look to see where we are and how far away we are from my dorm but I cant. His eyes have such hold on me I'm scared if I look away he'll disappear.

He lays a hand on the wall above my head and leans down so he's right in my face.

"Autumn" He pauses and inhales a deep breath. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, I've never seen the shade of brown your eyes are its like the color of sunset in the fall time and your hair matches your face perfectly. God I fucking love your curly hair It looks so soft. You smell like fresh honey that makes my mouth water. And the way you part your lips, everything about you just takes my breath away."

I'm left speechless. Nobody has ever talked about me in the way that he just did.

"I know we've only just met but If anyone has ever talked to me about love at first site I swear this is what it should feel like" He continues.

I swallow "I..I.."

I couldn't get anything else out because his lips were on mine. I died and went to heaven. I know I did. His lips were so soft and I felt like I was on clouds. We moved in slow motion at first but then his hand came up and cupped my neck and his thumb pulled on my bottom lip for me to open up.

Once I did it was game over. Full on french kissing and he pressed his body more into me. I felt bad because I could tell how hard it was for him having to bend over down to reach me. His other hand squeezed my waist and held me against the wall while his other stayed cupping my neck to force my head up. He tasted amazing, like....like.....coffee? I love coffee.

I could feel his member start poking my stomach, he was HUGE. I'm a virgin that is not going to be able to fit inside me. It's not like I was expecting anything less since he was so tall.

He pulled back and I blurted it out "How tall are you?"

He paused and then threw his head back and laughed.

"Where did that come from?" he questioned.

I laughed and looked down at the ground shyly. He had on a different pair of Nikes this time, no clue which ones they were.

He tipped my chin up and leaned back down to peck my lips. They were sizziling.

"I'm 6'8 and you?"

My eyes widended. 6'8?!!! I knew he had to be at least 6'5 but I was not expecting that much more.

He pecked my lips again. He keeps doing that and I'm not stoping him.

"let me guess 5'6?" I shake my head no

"5'5?"

shake my head no

"5'4??"

I smile and shake my head yes.

He smiles and puts his head into my neck "you're so fucking cute"

I grab a hold of his bicep as a gesture that we should stop. We are still standing outside and its dark minus the street light above us.

He gets the hint and backs up "lets go I'll walk you inside" He says.

I didn't even realised we had made it back to my building when we stopped walking. Guess I was too busy daydreaming. He held my hand all the way over to my dorm and it felt so good. It confirmed how much of a hand festish I had because I couldn't stop looking down at them. His were just so huge compared to mine. How can fingers be that sexy?

"Do you stay here by yourself?"

"No I have a roommate, her names Nadia. We've been roommates since freshman year"

He chuckles "I still can't believe I've missed you all these years"

We're back leaning against the wall next to my door like we were standing outside. His arm stretched above me while he hovers over me and his other hand has came up to brush my fly away hairs off my face.

He strokes my cheek and smiles "I want you to come back to my place sometime then so we can have privacy"

I cringed a little. I knew where this was going.

"Weston" He closes his eyes for just a second, I guess that was the first time he heard me say his name.

"There's something I have to tell you before we move forward with anything"

His face switches to concern "You can tell me anything" he says.

My lips press together and I get scared. What if he leaves me before we even started. But if there's anything my aunt taught me it was that any relationship you build has to stand on honesty.

"I'm a Virgin"