chapter 9

Changbin and Jeongin made their way to the office to be met by a very tired Seonghwa. "Hi hyung" they both said simultaneously only to be met by a 'hi' that was barely above a whisper. Seonghwa was too focused on his work and the two decided to leave him after a few exchange of words. The two walked to their respective offices and started on their work. Changbin decided to go and bother Seonghwa since he was done with his own work but Seonghwa locked him out of his office. It hadn't been long since Seonghwa knew Changbin but he sure knew by now how Changbin worked. He was able to decipher the smirk from Changbin when he entered his office and Seonghwa pushed him out before Changbin could do anything and he locked him out.

Of course Changbin couldn't disturb Jeongin had went out to run an errand so he quietly went to his office. He pulled out a phone to talk to his ' constellated baby doll' as he called him. According to Changbin, Felix's freckles were like a constellation of stars that should have their own universe. He sometimes even wondered why Felix wore make up to hide them. He knew Felix was sensitive about almost anything and his freckles sometimes made him puke or so Felix had told Changbin. Felix's beauty was out of this world and he wondered how he even came to know him. It was funny how Felix blushed at every compliment as if he's never received any compliment since he was born.

Changdaddy🧎🔥
Hey Lixie. Wanna go on a date tomorrow 😘

Babydoll✨❤️
Is no an option ?👀

Changdaddy🧎🔥
What a waste of my emoji😭. Is this how you agree in Australia cause ain't no way you're refusing a date with me

Babydoll✨❤️
Do you hear that?👀

Changdaddy🧎🔥
What🤔

Babydoll✨❤️
That's the sound of me screaming 😭😭 I never thought you'd ask me to go on a date with you. I'm honored Mr. Seo🤯

Changdaddy🧎🔥
How do you get rid of someone without feeling bad🤔😒 just asking for a friend though 👀

Babydoll✨❤️
If you don't like them then strangle them to death but if you like them then just kiss them😏...that's from the internet by the way💀

Changdaddy🧎🔥
Is that you indirectly asking for a kiss from me babydoll?😏

Babydoll✨❤️
Suddenly I find myself very occupied 👀...send me the location, date and time and I'll be there

Changdaddy🧎🔥
No babydoll... I'll pick you up tomorrow at one. Just make sure your pretty self is present 😉. I gotta go now, see ya

Babydoll✨❤️
Okay Changbinnie

Changbin went over to Seonghwa during lunch again with the intention of nagging Seonghwa but he quickly dropped them as he saw Seonghwa's tired face. He had dark under eyes as a proof that he did not sleep well. Seonghwa always emphasized that Changbin and Jeongin should take care of themselves and he always took care of himself too so seeing Seonghwa like this convinced Changbin that Seonghwa was not doing well.

"Are you okay?" Changbin said as he sat down next to Seonghwa."yeah just a little stressed" Seonghwa replied while coiling the ramen around his chopsticks only to uncoil them again. "Yep definitely a little, that's why you're playing with your food and you have dark under eyes. Right hyung?" Changbin spat sarcastically. Seonghwa always took care of them but he always wanted to carry his burdens alone. So much for always preaching about opening up. "Yes sir I can and do note the heavy sarcasm" Seonghwa said and he brought his hands to his face and covered it.

"Hyung, you need to rest please. You know you can give me and Jeongin your work and we'll do it. We may not do it as perfect as yours but we'll try to match your quality standards." Changbin said and Seonghwa nodded to show that he understood. Changbin and Seonghwa exchanged some words before Seonghwa excused himself. Seonghwa was overworking himself for the past few days and it was starting to take a toll on him. The position he had at work was overwhelming him and he felt like he was drowning. Sighing, he got into his car and retired for the day.