Chapter Eleven: Loyalty test, missing daggers and Asgard Christmas event

T.E.A.M. O.T.A. recently hired a new assistant that would go to superheroes to see if they wanted to work for them. This time in particular, the new assistant was reading about Indie and thought that Indie would be the next perfect recruit. The new assistant talked to the rest of the team about possibly getting Indie to join T.E.A.M. O.T.A. "But Indie already works for us. Indie is part of The Avengers, Indie reports to us, comes to us for further help and is on our data base." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah but, Indie lives here at T.E.A.M. O.T.A. Headquarters, and goes on solo missions and helps us with approving missions and battels and deciding which missions and battels get sent to which team." The new assistant suggested to T.E.A.M. O.T.A. 

"Indie's only eleven years old, so she will need her parents to come along and stay with Indie until she turns sixteen." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah, that's fine, Indie's parents can come along." The new assistant said. "I mean you can try to get Indie to come and live with us, however Indie is beyond Loyal to her family and literally would not even start to think about joining another team, let alone live with them." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Well, it's worth a shot." The assistant said.

T.E.A.M. O.T.A. did annual assessments on each of The Avengers and today was Indie's turn. The test involved a blood test to see if they needed any extra vitamins, physical to see if there was any support they needed and a brain test. obviously Indie crushed every single test and Indie's test results were beyond perfect. The new assistant came along and was watching Indie complete each test and was very impressed and decided to approach Indie and tell her about his plan. "Hey Indie, that was amazing, my name is Mario I am the new assistant for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. and I go to superheroes to see if they want to work for us." Mario told Indie. "Why thank you. Yes, I did hear that T.E.A.M. O.T.A. hired a new assistant. Nice to meet you." Indie told Mario. "It's great to meet you too Indie. Listen after seeing how amazing you were in those tests, how would you like to work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A." Mario asked Indie. "I already work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. though." Indie told Mario with a really confused look on her face.

"Yes you do, but how about living at T.E.A.M. O.T.A. Headquarters and you can go on solo missions as well as helping us with approving missions and battels and deciding which missions and battels get sent to which team." The new assistant told Indie." "Even though this offer is really temping, I could never leave my family, I will only fight with and alongside my family." Indie told the new assessment. "Come on Indie, it would be a dream come true for you, since you put on your profile that you wanted to go on solo missions. Now is your chance, what do you say?" The new assistant told Indie, still trying to convince Indie. "Yes, I have always wanted to go on solo missions, however I know that my family can make that dream come true so I will never have to look for someone to help me achieve that dream. So, I'm going to decline your offer, thank you for considering me though. I am beyond happy to work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. however I could never live with them, my home is here with my family." Indie told the new assistant.

"I knew that Indie would not accept your offer, better luck with another superhero." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah, it's ok though, I truly do respect your loyalty and can clearly see that you love your family and would do anything for your family and truly do respect how you recognize where you truly belong. You truly are one in a million Indie." The new assistant told Indie. "Thank you so much." Indie replied and ran over to hug her family. "I knew that you would always stay loyal to your family, we are beyond proud of you, and we all love you to infinity and beyond Indie." Everyone told Indie while giving a massive hug. T.E.A.M. O.T.A. then left to go back to their base.

Even though Indie had been on multiple battles and missions, she had actually never gone on an undercover mission, however Indie was going to get her chance very soon.