First Day

I woke up from my alarm blaring in my ear, I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. "First day of school, fuck.." I got out of bed and looked at my outfit that I set up the night before, I grabbed it from the hook I put my clothes on and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

I walked out of the house to wait for my bus, it was freezing outside but I didn't go back for a jacket. A short man walked to the bus, he has short black fluffy hair and glasses. He was asian but I couldn't tell which country he was from but truthfully that didn't matter.

"Hello there, who are you?" The man came up to me and smiled, he looked so.. Cute, weirdly. "Hi, I'm Sonia. You are?" I smiled back at him, hoping I wasn't blushing at him. "I'm Nijiro Murakami, it's good to meet you." The bus arrived, we nodded at each other and got on.

"Hey Sonia! I saw you talking to the new kid, what's his name?" My best friend Gabby spoke. "His name is Nijiro, Nijiro Murakami." I took my bag off my shoulders and put it next to me in the seat. Gabby smiled , "He's kinda cute, don't you think." She pointed over at him, he was looking out the window, his face being barely visible but I can imagine it.

"Well, yeah. He is pretty cute. But we're so out of his league." The bus pulls up to the school and people start getting up, "Oh girl, he's the one out of out leagues. We're really hot and fine, we can pull anyone!"  Gabby giggled and stood up, "Come on!"

I started walking to class until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and see Nijiro there smiling. "Hey, you're Sonia, right?" He took his hand off my shoulder, my face got warm. I assumed I was blushing. "yeah, I am. What is it, Nijiro?"

"I wanted to know, who is your first period teacher?" Nijiro asked, his voice was soft spoken. "I have Mr. Norman. How about you?" I smile. "Wow, me too! I guess we have the same class together huh. We should walk there together, I'm still new here."

Nijiro and I walk to Mr. Normans class together, I think about why Nijiro would come up to me and ask such question. I didn't think of it again though.

We got to class and we walked in, I saw the teacher smile and told us to sit in our assigned seats. I noticed that Nijiro sits right next to me, he went over to the desks and sat down next to me.

After class I got up to go home, I look over and see Nijiro smiling up at me. "Would you like walking to our bus together?"  I smiled brightly, I nodded yes and put out my hand. "Of course.!"

(The next few chapters are gonna be silly!!😋)