8

Taylor's POV

I made the executive decision that waking up next to Travis was my new favorite thing. I glanced at the clock then ended up staying curled up next to him for a half hour before finally forcing myself to get out of bed and head to the kitchen. I checked my phone and found a text from Blake.

Wakey Blakey: How was last night😏

Wakey Blakey: Did the extra large condoms come in handy?

Wakey Blakey: If they did I put some tests in ur bathroom 😏😏😏😏

I went through many emotions in the time it took me to read her messages.

Me: you better be joking 

I snuck back into my room to see Travis flopped out on my bed. I smiled moving to kiss him on the cheek, he let out a little groan and moved a bit but didn't wake up. Remembering why I came in there I opened the drawer and my hand flew to my mouth to hide a gasp, because in plain sight, just as Blake had said were large condoms, the 'average sized' ones I had used previously were nowhere to be found. I briefly contemplated what would have happened if Travis wasn't as, well, big. I shook of the thought smirking as I remembered reality as I walked to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. I managed to roll my eyes as I saw three different brands of pregnancy tests just sitting plainly on the shelf and I quickly shoved them to the back just in case.

Me: I hate you so much

Me: but thanks, they came in handy🥵

I made started to make breakfast turning on music as I worked. I could feel my phone constantly buzzing but I ignored it knowing it was Blake, I could talk to her next time I go out with her and Ryan. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away from the stove and set me on the counter with ease "Morning Beautiful" he kissed my cheek and I tangled my hands in his hair. I loved his look of ease and playfulness. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him close as I kissed him, chucking into his mouth. "Good Morning to you as well sleepyhead, I was getting worried you weren't going to wake up" He laughed hugged me resting my head on my neck. 

After I made the French toast and we had a contest to see who can eat more, he won, but it was close. With my past in eating disorders having someone see me eat a loaf of French Toast and still smile at me and call me sexy was everything I had ever wanted. I introduced him to the cats, somehow he managed to win over Meredith which was a win in my book, Bengi and Olivia also liked him but they like everybody so it wasn't as huge of a deal. We sat on my couch watching random cartoons and feeding of each other. All I had to do was breath in the slightest in inconsistency and he would break out in chuckles, which would wear of on me and we would be dying in a fit of laughter and to top it all off he would pin me down and tickle me I could barely breath and  a face so red it could match his sweatshirt that I was wearing. And God, I had never been happier than I was on the couch snuggled up with my teddy bear football player who practically crawled out of my dreams.

Alas the moment ended as we heard the door open, I was used to people coming and going like my friends or security but Travis tensed and tightened his hold on me and got this protective look in his eye. It turned me on to see his jaw tightened and a concerned look fall over his face, just as he was about to get up I put a hand on his chest and smiled "calm down tough guy, my security won't let anyone I don't know upstairs, and a bunch of my staff have keys.", he visibly calmed down and pulled me into a hug. "Do we need to go see who it is?" I shrugged and kissed him as I laid on his chest, he deepened the kiss and I gently moaned into his mouth. All of a sudden I felt something spray on my ear. I pulled away from Travis and fell towards the floor, luckily Travis was still holding me so he stopped me from falling all the way and I was able to catch myself. I looked up to see Tree looking at me with her signature 'I'm going to kill you glare'. When I looked at Travis I saw he was sitting up blushing red looking between me and Tree. 

I felt bad for Travis, he left soon after Tree came saying he should have left an hour ago to pack for his flight anyway, so he gave me a final kiss and thanked me for the weekend. The second he left I stuck me younger out at my publicist and stormed into the other room. Tree had come for a run of the mill PR check in, of course she didn't text me before she just showed up so this was technically her fault. "Oh, your the upset one, I have walked in on you twice now because of that guy, I do not approve" I gasped "How dare you, he is awesome, nice, kind, sweet gentle, handsome, hot" she stared to laugh and I let out a whine "hey, I wasn't done" she rolled her eyes at me "Wow, he's hot so you sleep with him and cause a PR nightmare, original" I gave her a fake smile "Oh your just bitter you keep walking in on us" "No, I walked in on you both once, the other time was just you being horny" She was right and gave up trying to be right "well, Meredith and Steve...hey, wait your the one who gave Travis my securities number in the first place.", she smiled, no smirked at me "finally, my  secret Cupid skills revealed, you don't know how much shit I pull to make your boyfriends seem romantic, but that guy is the first person to reach out to me, so yah, I approve" A huge grin took over my face "Really?" She saw my smile and rolled her eyes "Yah, he's a cutie" "I know right!"

"So...how was he?", rather than answer I simply raised an eyebrow at her and moved my hands the appropriate distance apart and her mouth dropped open.