Chapter 32.

Little did they know, We all have limited memories with varied storage

We all have limited memories with
varied storage.

I scrunched my nose seeing the condition of my living room, a deep breath rumbled through my chest as I need to clean it alone. But wait! Why will I clean this messed up living room alone when that Alien from Pluto too was a Fifty- Fifty partner in creating this mess. Yeah he too will clean it.

I let my body fall on the couch while my hand automatically drifted down to caress my waist. Damn this man surely works out for about six hour a day to have a body like that. The way his body wasn't too bulky nor too soft, his toned abs for a minute completely made me forget everything and touch them.

Never in my million life I would have thought that he, Ciel Hale would have a sinnous body like that. Well how could I even know when he was always stacked with baggy clothes.

A sheen of sweat formed on my forehead as I recalled the firm grip of his hand on my waist, effortlessly lifting me with a single arm.
I wondered, what would he do if I dared to resist, to push away and attempt to escape while having him above me? I longed to witness his aggressive side, to delve into the depths of his desire that he keeps hidden within the depths of his being.

I craved the feeling of his hand on my neck, the way he would exert a slight pressure, teasingly choking me while thrusting against me. The anticipation of his actions consumed my thoughts, a dark desire etching its way into my mind.
"Fuck, Lith, stop," I thought, shaking myself from the depths of my lustful reverie. "What the fuck are you even thinking? You know you won't be taking a seat in his seductive embrace."

"Lith come here have your meal or it will be cold." Ciel yells from behind the counter. 'What the heck is he even think- Oh. Lith stop it for goddamn sake. He is talking about food." Huffing a deep breath I lazily stagger towards him.

I took a seat on the counter watching him how he hummed while listening to the music. Looks like he hasn't noticed me yet. So I secretly took slow and steady steps towards him. His hands held the ladle moving it in circular motion. I scooped myself closer to him feeling the warmth radiate from his body.

But on a sudden he turned towards me in a most abrupt and unexpected way and captured me between in his arms. I gasped hard at his action while he just smirked. Wait a fucking minute. Did he just fucking smirked that too on me.

I squirmed in his arms trying to free myself "What the hell are you doing Ciel? Leave me" I ordered while protesting to his grip harder but he just clutched on me harder. And right now I really don't know where the fuck have my defense gone.
"Well. I will leave you but firstly you gotta answer me what were you sheepishly doing behind my back?"

"Nothing. I wasn't trying to do anything. Just leave." I said while gritting my teeth.

"Hmm. Really?" He raised his eyebrow while asking me. God why the fuck is he so infuriating.
"Listen Ciel just leave me. I wasn't trying to do anything to you. I was just looking for food." Okay again it's one of a pathetic excuse.

He stared directly into my eyes while leaning in closer to me, as one of his hand skimmed downward resting on my curves while the other one remained there on the same spot. He gave me a tight squeeze on my waist forcing a yelp to leave my lips.

His touches trailes from my waist to upper arms. Leaving a faint tingling sensation on its way, in the darkness of his touch, it became a haunting melody that echoed through my veins. Like a forbidden elixir, his touches tasted of sin, leaving me intoxicated and lost in the abyss. "Ciel what are you doing." From the downfall of abyss I finally found a voice to speak but that too sounded like a hushed forbidden whispers.

He licked his lips and I swear to fucking God I almost lost myself to it. He looks so intoxicating right now with his hair disheveled, and his blue ocean eyes were like the vast and endless sea.Their depths so mysterious, yet serene and free.
Reflecting the sunlight, shimmering and bright.
As I gaze into them, I see waves crashing within,
Every emotion, every feeling felt like tides rushing in. And now I am lost in its beauty, like a ship at sea,
Sailing towards the horizon, wild and carefree.

I was pressed hard against his naked chest. Our unrythmatic breathing filled the kitchen fueling the fire within me. His fingers skitled with my hair before pushing some strands away from my face and tucking it behind my ears.

Before grabbing my hair in fist. His slim fingers brushed mine taking the hairband wrapped around my wrist. The skin on back of my neck pebbled at his invandent caress. I felt like I was overflooding with warmth all over me, I had to set my arm against kitchen counter to maintain my balance.

After he finished my ponytail, his hand slided down around my neck. His chin resting just above my head, and I could feel his chest rise and fall against me.
"Lies don't look good on you Love." He whispered in my ears as if it's a forbidden secret only meant for us. I closed my eyes as his hot breath fanned over my neck.

And with it he withdraws himself aways from me making me feel loss of warmth. "Next time think a better excuse." He nonchalantly says before carrying both the bowl to living room leaving me behind clutching on the counter while breathing heavily. And he goes as if nothing happened. God fuck his duality.

I took a seat infront of him on the floor "Why are we sitting on floor?" I asked, but he just nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders.

I poured water in our glasses as Ciel pleading eyes bored into me. I took the first bite from my bowl and a satisfied breath made its way from my mouth just when its little touch of spice with different mix of spices busted on my tastebud.
And Ciel was quick to notice as a proud grin made its way on his lips. I rolled my eyes at it.

He winked at me while saying "Told ya lies don't look good on you."

"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath as I continued to eat my noodles or ramen whatever shit he calls it.

We ate our lunch in silence. It wasn't something I expected but Ciel doesn’t look up at me, but I can’t stop my wandering eye from falling over him as he eats.

He really is a beautiful man. He’s attractive. The oddest thing about him might be that he doesn’t realize this.
Square jaw with a light dusting of scruff. Lips a bit full that I can’t help but wonder how soft they feel. Eyes that with darkest shape of blue, The calm of the ocean, maybe has seen bittersweet storm. All within those eyes, creating a world to adorn.
Each hue of blue, like a brushstroke of art, Canvasing a masterpiece, captivating my heart. Alluring in its own way even if he doesn’t mean to be.

"Staring is bad love." He says while moving his ocean blue eyes on me with a playful smirk on his lips. No words could form in my mouth, I was caught staring at him that too by him. Ugh! I would be looking like a hormonal teenage crushing on her 12th grade senior. God fuck me already.

Masking my emotions I scoffed at him "Oh. Really and what's that Love thing going on with you?"

"Maybe I was tired of calling you with your name so couldn't come out with something."

"Firstly you didn't called me with my name you called me 'Lith' not 'Lilith' and secondly stop calling me that."

"Whatever" he mumbles under his breath and rolls his eyes then continues his food.
Shooting a quick glare at him I too continued with my Ramen noodles... whatever.