01 | chapter

Author's pov

" Where is tahir bhai " yuvraj asked from his father settling bedside his sister " he is in his room as he isn't feeling well" yuvraj nodded his head
And decide to meet his brother after breakfast.

Soon everyone settled on their seat for breakfast and yn and samira come to with food , samira is yuvraj's wife it's love marriage .

They serve everyone " yn beta why aren't you eating ? " Yuvraj's bua asked seeing her not eating " I'll eat after sometime bua ji " she said in low voice with a small smile .

Everyone knows already the reason why she isn't eating because her soon-to-be husband is still in his room he didn't even come to eat nor he eaten anything in night .

" Yn Go and give him his food in his room. " shahil rajvansh the Main head of this house said , yn nodded her head and went to kitchen where she cooked some light food for tahir .

Yn made her way toward a room with a tray on her hand , her heart was pounding she stood in front of the door and stand there thinking she would go inside or not ! It's not like the person will eat her or anything but his eyes and word can burn her whole body.

She slowly knock on the door and went inside hearing " come in " she saw tahir rajvansh still laying on his bed rubbing his forehead his eyes were closed.

" SPEAK UP " he yelled when he found her standing silently while looking down while yn flinch hearing his yell .
The tray almost fall from her hand but she somehow didn't let it fall .

" P-papa ji said you were not f-feeling good and didn't eat anything so i made some light food for y-you " yn said shuttering badly on her own word , tahir look at her and clenched his jaw " did i told you to do this ? "

He asked in deep voice yn shook her head in no " look don't make me more mad and get the fuck out of my room "
Yn nodded and place the tray on coffee table " i don't need your handmade food take it with you " his voice starlet her because he was standing right behind of her .

" but atleast eat your medicine" she complete her sentence and suddenly with a jerk yn found her arms in a tight grip " nahi khaunga to mar nhi jaunga" he said and drag her out of his room, by holding her arms and closed the door on her face.

( If I don't eat I won't die )

Yn felt tears gathering in her eyes suddenly she heard something breaking she knows the tray of food she bring for him is now throw by him on the floor just like her .

He was behaving so rude from the day he get to know that she is his fiancee.

She doesn't know how will she live with him after their marriage which is after a month , everyone are happy expect these two .

While thinking that she left from there while other hand tahir was hella mad he had fever last night he didn't know when he came back from
Office and whar happened after that .

And after waking up he didn't had charge to wake up and eat something he was feeling weak because of Continuously working from few days for what ? So that he can avoid yn .

Just because of his mother's last wish he agreed to marry her but after that he will handle everything on his way Because of yn he lost his first love then his freedom and for that he will make her life living hell

He sat on the bed breathing heavily he looked at the broken Bowl which yn bring food suddenly the door opened and yuvraj entered following a maid behind

Maid bowed seeing tahir and went to clean the mess tahir created while yuvraj sit bedside tahir placing food in front of her " bhai how are you feeling now ?" Yuvraj asked placing his head on tahir's forehead checking temperature .

" good " his answer was short " bhai eat something or you'll fall again sick " yuvraj said cutting the apple " keep it there I'll eat later " tahir said standing up from the bed " bhai please " yuvraj brought a apple slices in front of tahir's mouth

" bhai i want everything finished in this plate" yuvraj said and after sometime yuvraj left from there

" did he eat ? " yn asked as soon she saw yuvraj entering inside the kitchen " yes dii he did " he said smiling at her

" Yn why don't you tell bhaiya that you are the one who take care of him last night " shivangi asked tahir's younger sister but older than yuvraj while making yn sit on a chair " i don't want angered him more shivi didi " yn said looking Down on her lap

" Now dii eat something because you to didn't had anything because of him " said samira and they all sit there talking about random stuff .

____

This is the first chapter i hope you like it 💗 please tell me your review in comments section.

Thank you for reading 💗

Vote and comment